Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boeing security will send you packing if you show up to work tonight/tomorrow in Everett, Wa. First time I have EVER seen this in my 34+ years there
I've got 10"+ plus of snow 30 miles East of the plant. Damn global warming!!!!!
Haven't lost power for more than a minute, yet!!

This was taken a few hours ago. Been snowing most the day 27 miles from the Everett plant. Again.........NEVER EVER had this happen before!
We are usually 3* from 3 feet of snow!

·
Registered
12,642 Posts
Boeing security will send you packing if you show up to work tonight/tomorrow in Everett, Wa. First time I have EVER seen this in my 34+ years there
I've got 10"+ plus of snow 30 miles East of the plant. Damn global warming!!!!!
Haven't lost power for more than a minute, yet!! View attachment 52298
This was taken a few hours ago. Been snowing most the day 27 miles from the Everett plant. Again.........NEVER EVER had this happen before!
We are usually 3* from 3 feet of snow!
Interesting. Boeing is so lax. I worked at Kenworth in Renton and we were expected to show up on time no matter what. If you didnt make it due to snow you either took they day as vacation time or no pay. No sick leave allowed....they were anal as hell!!! I grew up up in Bellevue, lived in Kirkland till 2017. Now in Central Washington, in the mountains, at 2100 feet. Gotta bout a foot out here, but that’s normal.

·
Former RJ instigator
37,993 Posts
It was in the mid 60\s and sunny in Memphis today, I almost went fishing but I worked on the mustang instead, beautiful day.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lake Roesiger. East of Lake Stevens about 20 minutes. Not a usual event here. Sent alot of co-workers a note and they couldn't believe it, either!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
120 miles north of you we have about 3" of snow... that's it so far.
Might be fun Wednesday am- could be a foot of snow in Victoria according to the tv weather fearmongers. Tonight on the Malahat entrances all heavy trucks were stopped to make sure they had chains on, first time I have seen that in a while.

·
Registered
21,150 Posts
Meanwhile back in Houston a near record 80 degrees forecast for today....then back to the 50's in a few days

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
13,949 Posts
Remember back in the 60's, 70's, and 80's when people still went to work with 10 inches of snow on the ground ?

My Dad went to work in 1977 with the big ass blizzard crap that was going on....in a 1976 2wd Chevy Suburban

·
Registered
12,642 Posts
I worked at Boeing Everett once upon a time. Amazing place
They have the largest building in the World, as measured by volume there!!! Covers 100 acres. Has been known to have its own weather inside and actually rain!!!!

747’s are big muthafuckas!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts