Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We keep about every brand around this house you can find of assorted body washes, shampoo's and soaps, What do you stinky fuckers prefer and what do you use? New school body washes or old school soap bars. Both? :smt102 LOL Stinkin ass bastards go take a fuckin shower! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Soap for me. I use body wash once in a while when the bar of soap is near gone and too small to use, and don't like it nearly as much. Feel like I don't get as clean with that shit, though it's all the ol lady uses.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Both, lava soap for grease or fast orange, bar soap to get really clean, then body wash to smell even better.

·
Mother Hen
51,782 Posts
Body washes don't dry your skin like most soaps do. For a guy, that doesn't sound like a big deal until you get dry, flaky, itchy skin that drives you nuts. Use body wash and you guys won't have as much need for a back scratcher.

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
28,142 Posts
Body washes don't dry your skin like most soaps do. For a guy, that doesn't sound like a big deal until you get dry, flaky, itchy skin that drives you nuts. Use body wash and you guys won't have as much need for a back scratcher.
Nor does it plate out on the shower door or tile. Much easier to clean up.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Can't beat a bar of Irish Spring IMO. The only time I use body wash is at the gym because it's a PITA to carry a soggy bar of soap around.

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
Can't beat a bar of Irish Spring IMO.
This.

Switched to Old Spice body wash and my girl brought home 8 bars of Irish Spring and said you're going back to using this. I said, yes ma'am!

·
FHRITP
50,873 Posts
Dawn and a scrub brush for grease/oil

Head and shoulders for the wig

Irish spring bar soap over the body, nuts and ass crack LAST!

Now get the fancy loofa, or steal your ol lady's like I do and old spice entire bod, again, nuts and ass crack LAST!

Last but not least, gold bond in aerosol can spray your testys and ass crack thoroughly! Keep it off the shaft, wifey says its tastes bad. :p

Old spice D-O, and aqua digio cologne, and lotion on arms/neck. You can thank me later for all the snatch your are about to be pullin.

*edit* the gold bond is to fight swamp ass, and if you don't think it works you should try it! Nobody wants to smell yo stink hole.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts