1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Just shy of $4K...

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I heard a rumor that Ford isn't selling them right now because some have found their way to the street. Don't know if this is true or not.
I just sold one piece meal though. You can get all the sheetmetal and inner structure for around 4,000 to 4,200 .
You can PM me if you need a more accuarate quote

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Stenod, Ray is in Gainsville now and Im sure he could help you out when he gets back. He has a section in the tech section to get some pretty god deals on Ford parts..

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
I've seen the 05 body in whites going over 8k. They're very hard to come by. I think there is one on the NMRA board.... it was posted a few weeks back.... didn't even give a price if memory serves. I like the 04's better.....

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Stenod, Ray is in Gainsville now and Im sure he could help you out when he gets back. He has a section in the tech section to get some pretty god deals on Ford parts..
Not trying to steal food from Rays mouth. Just trying to help a brother out :roll:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Hey guys, I have a contractors pass for Flatrock/Auto Alliance, just slip in with a roll back, load one up slip the guard a $20 and off we go, with security so lax around there we could do that about 10 times a day......Just joking (incase someone is watching this site)

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Or we could just do what "Uncle" Robin Lawrence from NMRA fame did and buy a new one and build a race car out of it....the way it sounded in the article he was still making payments on the car. LOL

I wonder what kind of warranty he has !!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
If your serious I still might be able to get one. I had a contact who could get as many as I wanted. Some didnt have front fenders or a hood. Let me know, I should be able to beat most prices

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts