Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was out with a buddy and decided to do a impromptu photo shoot of his truck. we stopped at this place i took a few shots nothing too exciting, just something for him to have. Let me know what you think.

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah they are grainy. i was shooting them at 1600. didnt think they would be that grainy with the amount of light i had. kinda messed up on that. wish i now would have stuck to the 800 i planned on shooting with.

·
Prick Pro PhotoG
1,494 Posts
use a tri pod, use a low ISO around 200-400ISO, then use your shutter speed, depending on the light outside, just keep dropping the shutter speed until it comes out the way you want it. Example, at night you can do 400iso or so, and do a long exposure, 2-30 seconds and it will come out good... as long as the object is not moving your good.

ISO 200 F4, 20 sec Exposure, In photoshop I adjusted the levels a little and added Contrast. This was at 10 o clock at night

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
was supposed to shoot another truck with this one, but he wanted to go. so i will be able to re-shoot this and hope for the best next round.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts