Yellow Bullet Forums banner

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
FHRITP
48,833 Posts
And with all of that unimaginable technology and able to travel a billion light years they still manage to crash into the earth like an Asian grandmother trying to drive a Toyota without a steering wheel.

Yep. Their superior intellect and control of gravity impresses the hell out of me.
Professional race car drivers crash from time to time? Why would the govt wanna raid him if he was a kook? If he was not credible, let him tell his stupid stories?

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
5,059 Posts
I try to keep an open mind, I don’t know the guy, don’t know if he’s full of shit or not. What he says or doesn’t say has absolutely no effect on me. There is more out there that we don’t understand than we do, saying such things can’t be real is almost like how the “ church “ rejected the idea that the Earth orbited the Sun. I can’t prove or disprove anything this guy is saying, seems naive to call him a liar.

·
FHRITP
48,833 Posts
There shit in the ocean we don’t know about, but people will deny anything is in space. Lol! Just seems like too big of a place to just be void of any kind of life

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
What if aliens have a cloaking technology that prohibits us from seeing their planet and spacecraft and on the rare occasion we see one it's because their technology is imperfect?

Maybe they've figured out infinite energy, or perpetual motion, anti gravity, time travel, shit the possibilities are endless really. Maybe they have no use for us since we're more concerned with money than our own existence.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
75,754 Posts

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
What if aliens have a cloaking technology that prohibits us from seeing their planet and spacecraft and on the rare occasion we see one it's because their technology is imperfect?

Maybe they've figured out infinite energy, or perpetual motion, anti gravity, time travel, shit the possibilities are endless really. Maybe they have no use for us since we're more concerned with money than our own existence.
Maybe in order to see aliens we need additional sense and technology we don’t have... I heard someone say once “if we didn’t have noses and ears we would have no idea farts exist”.

·
Registered
16,267 Posts
Professional race car drivers crash from time to time? Why would the govt wanna raid him if he was a kook? If he was not credible, let him tell his stupid stories?
So they have technology we can't even begin to imagine. Humans are already working with technology to make "driver-less cars". Yet it never occurred to those superior beings to develop the technology that would prevent their "time/space continuum vehicles" from auguring into our planet?

I'd be inclined to say that doesn't sound so advanced to me. ;)

He's not a kook, he's just looking for ratings and found a niche with a radio show for those that are fascinated with stories of stories that never get past suggestions of more stories to be told. Otherwise why, after 1000's of hours on the radio, would he not reveal something definitive? If he really knew anything the government didn't want us to know, he'd already be locked up somewhere or buried in the ground.

·
FHRITP
48,833 Posts
So they have technology we can't even begin to imagine. Humans are already working with technology to make "driver-less cars". Yet it never occurred to those superior beings to develop the technology that would prevent their "time/space continuum vehicles" from auguring into our planet?

I'd be inclined to say that doesn't sound so advanced to me. ;)

He's not a kook, he's just looking for ratings and found a niche with a radio show for those that are fascinated with stories of stories that never get past suggestions of more stories to be told. Otherwise why, after 1000's of hours on the radio, would he not reveal something definitive? If he really knew anything the government didn't want us to know, he'd already be locked up somewhere or buried in the ground.
It’s not something some people are open minded enough for. I think the guy has been through the ringer a bit over this whole deal. He never really embellishes his story, and id think if he wanted ratings or noterity he woulda made it a lot more exciting. JMO, you don’t gotta believe anything it’s no skin off my ass lol

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Didnt they do several lie detector tests on him and he passed them all with flying colors? He hasnt made a dime from all this. I'm not saying I believe or don't believe. But why would he even talk about it if there wasn't something gained to be gained from it....?

·
Registered
5,786 Posts
Been there and white sands, upgrading the CROWS on the M1A2 and MMBJ interference testing. Obviously didn’t go all over. Seemed just like any other facility to me. I think it’s asinine to assume we are the only life out there, but equally asinine to say the government has been able to keep an alien spaceship crash under wraps for 60 years. Sure there’s all sorts of projects going on.

I worked in an office that did mods to MRAPs for SOCOM. This was a “black” project where the only people allowed in the office had to be cleared (mind you this was an already secure socom facility, no phones, Rfid badge, finger print, & metal detector entry only at one single point). And for an outsider to come in the office we had to switch the outer sign to unclass, put everything loose in the SIPR safe, and log off computers. But travel anywhere CONUS where one of these MRAPs were, all modded up, and a family day on base could have the kids climbing in them playing soldier lol. I mean the level of stupid with the government is on a different level. Then when I went into an advanced weapons group platform, we didn’t have one secure room. But heaven forbid someone saw us making an ammo can rack for the interior of a military vehicle (etc).

·
Registered
16,267 Posts
It’s not something some people are open minded enough for. I think the guy has been through the ringer a bit over this whole deal. He never really embellishes his story, and id think if he wanted ratings or noterity he woulda made it a lot more exciting. JMO, you don’t gotta believe anything it’s no skin off my ass lol
I certainly don't believe he is kook. I believe he's a smart guy who's made a good living discussing things in a manner that intrigues his audience. And he KNOWS who is audience is and how to entertain them, embellishing doesn't work as well as simply "suggesting" something. He also knows that by allowing the listeners to call in with their imaginative stories, that also entertains the listeners and reinforces their imagination.

It takes a smart guy to keep an audience interested in listening over 100's of hours without actually offering anything solid that could be factually proved or disproved. I would ask this: Did he actually ever work at Area 51? Is so, what solid proof does he offer?

Note: Having an open mind doesn't mean one should accept claims without facts. Especially when there is a noticeable lack of facts available to support claims that a pragmatic person would expect to be available.

·
Registered
16,267 Posts
There shit in the ocean we don’t know about, but people will deny anything is in space. Lol! Just seems like too big of a place to just be void of any kind of life
Not believing unsubstantiated stories of aliens visiting earth has nothing to do with someone's belief of the possibility of life, intelligent or not, somewhere in the universe.

One simply does not have to accept both to understand the possibility of the other.

·
Registered
16,267 Posts
I believe there was a few polygraph tests
Aldrich Hazen Ames, one of the worst traitors ever, passed 2 CIA polygraph tests in 9 years.

If someone is comfortable with their answer, there is no measurable response on the machine. If uncomfortable, there is a measured response. Lies appear truthful and truths appear to be lies.

The variations between skill of the operator, physiological profile of the "subject" and interpretation of the results, at best, will never lead to totally conclusive results. Polygraph tests are simply unreliable and easy to fool.

·
FHRITP
48,833 Posts
There are a few types of people, crazy ass people that over the top and have unbelievable stories and there are people that will go over the top to disprove the stuff. Both are the same type of crazy in my book lol.

I guess Fravor was full of shit too?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I think he forgot the smoke. What exactly was he covering up?
Area 51. It made the Russians think we had more than we really did. The general public was looking for space ships not simple stealth bombers. A plane flying out at night was no big deal when you are looking for little green men.

A brilliant strategy that worked perfectly and is still working today.

·
Banksters Paradise
4,832 Posts
What exactly was he covering up?
Not so much covering up, as creating a false distraction.

This is briefly how it works... While you're believing in and searching for aliens, the elite families in bed with their politicians are pulling all sorts of crooked shenanigans right here on earth and LOL at you for being distracted by some mythical bullshit they put out there to keep you deaf dumb and blind to what they're doing.

121 - 140 of 140 Posts