Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 120 of 140 Posts

·
Monty Mikho's #1 fan
18,713 Posts
being lazar never happened....

When you realize that Lazar worked there almost 40 years ago, I'm sure they changed protocol for how they handle "defectors" after his situation. Even things like lose of retirement and threats to your family can be real motivators.

·
Registered
16,270 Posts
I'm pretty sure I listened to him a few times late at night while towing to/from the racetrack. If I remember correctly everything on his show implies this, suggests that and hints at something. But nothing that could be considered solid information that anyone could use as validation of ANYTHING or as the basis for starting an investigation.

The best way to describe his program is he has a "schtick". The premise of which is to pretend he has information that would prove the existence of aliens/UFOs and to talk for hours about things he can't really talk about without revealing anything specific. People are intrigued and he has a low level of success as a talk show host which he profits from.

I look at it this way. If he REALLY knew something, he could reveal just enough to make the government step forward. Not enough trouble to get him buried in the desert, but enough for the government to take some action. If this were to happen, he could get team of lawyers willing to engage the government for free. His radio show would jump in ratings 10x, the lawyers will get their names in the paper and everyone will reap the benefits of the publicity - except for the government which can't really prosecute him for anything without revealing information to parties they don't want involved. ;)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
True.. From the doc he also seems to have a decently successful biz centered around science.m, which I’m sure benefits from the publication of being on talk shows etc.

I'm pretty sure I listened to him a few times late at night while towing to/from the racetrack. If I remember correctly everything on his show implies this, suggests that and hints at something. But nothing that could be considered solid information that anyone could use as validation of ANYTHING or as the basis for starting an investigation.

The best way to describe his program is he has a "schtick". The premise of which is to pretend he has information that would prove the existence of aliens/UFOs and to talk for hours about things he can't really talk about without revealing anything specific. People are intrigued and he has a low level of success as a talk show host which he profits from.

I look at it this way. If he REALLY knew something, he could reveal just enough to make the government step forward. Not enough trouble to get him buried in the desert, but enough for the government to take some action. If this were to happen, he could get team of lawyers willing to engage the government for free. His radio show would jump in ratings 10x, the lawyers will get their names in the paper and everyone will reap the benefits of the publicity - except for the government which can't really prosecute him for anything without revealing information to parties they don't want involved. ;)

·
Registered
183 Posts
I had the pleasure of working there for a little while, on one of the test ranges a few miles from the runway.

The desert is so beautiful and quiet, especially after 5 PM, when we shut down the generators.

The first time was in '81 for a three week period, then again in '84-'85 for about four months, where I commuted back and fourth a couple times a week, departing from Burbank, arriving at Dreamland.

From what I could tell, there were several aerospace companies with different projects, working in different buildings or hangars. Each group had a different color badge.

About the only time you have contact with someone not in your group was in the chow hall, but everyone sat with their own group, or at the "club" (watering hole) in the evening.

It was a bar with four full size pool tables in another area. I didn't know any, but I'm sure some of the patrons were test pilots. I'm a non drinker, and spent my evenings playing pool with a guy from another group. No shop talk, of course.

The first time there, they send you for a security briefing, usual stuff. They tell you if people ask what's out there, just tell them "weird looking things".

I'm calling BS on Lazar.

·
Registered
16,270 Posts
I had the pleasure of working there for a little while, on one of the test ranges a few miles from the runway.

The desert is so beautiful and quiet, especially after 5 PM, when we shut down the generators.

The first time was in '81 for a three week period, then again in '84-'85 for about four months, where I commuted back and fourth a couple times a week, departing from Burbank, arriving at Dreamland.

From what I could tell, there were several aerospace companies with different projects, working in different buildings or hangars. Each group had a different color badge.

About the only time you have contact with someone not in your group was in the chow hall, but everyone sat with their own group, or at the "club" (watering hole) in the evening.

It was a bar with four full size pool tables in another area. I didn't know any, but I'm sure some of the patrons were test pilots. I'm a non drinker, and spent my evenings playing pool with a guy from another group. No shop talk, of course.

The first time there, they send you for a security briefing, usual stuff. They tell you if people ask what's out there, just tell them "weird looking things".

I'm calling BS on Lazar.
Yes, that sounds about what I would expect. I've worked at Holoman AFB, Arnold AFB, Cape Kennedy and several other military bases in the US and overseas. Every one of those locations have areas that you can't take phones, cameras or other electronic devices into, no matter WHAT security clearance level you have.

I currently work at the US Embassy in New Zealand. There are areas inside the Embassy we can't take pictures of. Most of these areas are only office areas that you can stand there all day looking and see nothing special. The secrecy is not because we have weird things happening in there. These are simply areas they want to be 100% secure for the occasional time that this security is needed.

None of the above areas involve any conspiracies, their just designated areas they want to ensure are private when they need privacy. Area 51 is a place they want to work on new technologies in private.

·
FHRITP
48,861 Posts

I'm calling BS on Lazar.

You worked at S4?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
75,784 Posts
Yes, that sounds about what I would expect. I've worked at Holoman AFB, Arnold AFB, Cape Kennedy and several other military bases in the US and overseas. Every one of those locations have areas that you can't take phones, cameras or other electronic devices into, no matter WHAT security clearance level you have.

I currently work at the US Embassy in New Zealand. There are areas inside the Embassy we can't take pictures of. Most of these areas are only office areas that you can stand there all day looking and see nothing special. The secrecy is not because we have weird things happening in there. These are simply areas they want to be 100% secure for the occasional time that this security is needed.

None of the above areas involve any conspiracies, their just designated areas they want to ensure are private when they need privacy. Area 51 is a place they want to work on new technologies in private.

KEEP WALKING G-MAN

·
FHRITP
48,861 Posts

Uh yea I’d say alien technology they would want privacy.

·
FHRITP
48,861 Posts
Regarding UFOs, there are a couple of reasons to be doubtful but let's examine 2 basic problems with the thought of intelligent life showing up here.

Distance - The nearest solar system is 4.5 light years away, the nearest galaxy to ours in 2.5 million light years.

Time - If we combine the distance to another hypothetical planet with intelligent life that could have traveled from there to arrive here, one has to wonder how did they know where to find us? And then how did they manage to show up in only 100,000 years?

Chances are yes, there is a chance for other intelligent life in the universe besides us. But chances are neither of us will ever be aware of each other's existence.

Lastly consider this - evolution of life. Earth was formed 4.5 billion years ago. Of the billions of species that have lived on earth only one, humans, have evolved into what could be argued as "intelligent" life. If we assume the "start" of our appearance as intelligent species began 100,000 years ago, if we survive another 100,000 years, that means the percentage of time we will have occupied this planet is .0044% of the total existence of the planet.

Evolution is a crap shoot so there is no reason to believe that life on other planets will ever evolve into an intelligent species. So it's possible that we may one day identify as many as a billion other planets with life and still not find any of those with intelligent life capable of the technology necessary to find us or travel here with their spacecraft.
If you listen to the Lazar interview with Rogan, he explains the tech is far beyond our years. And the aliens have figured out how to manipulate gravity. Gravity has a direct effect on things such as TIME. It’s real hard to wrap your head around, the best analogy he used was dropping off a modern motorcycle in a civilization 3-400 years ago. The people would be able to figure out how to start it and ride it, but they probably couldn’t replicate it or make the plastic fender. You gotta have an open mind, it might be bullshit bit hard to believe we are the only intelligent beings around

·
FHRITP
48,861 Posts
Maybe, could be, possibly.

I was a fan of Dr. Who so I agree it's interesting to imagine there might be magical technology that defies the laws of physics as we understand them right now. But right now we don't even see a path to such technology so there is a good chance it simply doesn't exist. And we've already figured out how to split and fuse atoms.

Let's go back to the simple discussion about UFOs and aliens on earth. Where is 1 photo or video either that can be presented as evidence and verified as authentic? Until a authenticated photo or video shows up, no one will be able to successfully argue that aliens and/or UFOs are real.
How would you know it’s authentic? What standard do you have to compare it? Lol

·
FHRITP
48,861 Posts

That’s just the thing, like Lazar said they break every section of the tech down and let teams of 2 work on a project. They don’t just open the door and say hey here’s the alien ship check it out. He said the security actually hinders the progress tremendously. He seemed like he had to figure it out for himself what he was working on was not ours. The govt vs 1 guy, easily deniable. They won’t say a word, it’ll be bussiness as usual. Do they still deny Area 51 is there even though we can see it from google earth??

I believe Lazar knows very very little, but it’s sounds like a lot because we don’t know shit. At the end of the day the guy never wanted to blow the whistle and blow the govt cover, he just get compelled to let humans know there IS something else out there.

·
Registered
16,270 Posts
If you listen to the Lazar interview with Rogan, he explains the tech is far beyond our years. And the aliens have figured out how to manipulate gravity. Gravity has a direct effect on things such as TIME. It’s real hard to wrap your head around, the best analogy he used was dropping off a modern motorcycle in a civilization 3-400 years ago. The people would be able to figure out how to start it and ride it, but they probably couldn’t replicate it or make the plastic fender. You gotta have an open mind, it might be bullshit bit hard to believe we are the only intelligent beings around
And with all of that unimaginable technology and able to travel a billion light years they still manage to crash into the earth like an Asian grandmother trying to drive a Toyota without a steering wheel.

Yep. Their superior intellect and control of gravity impresses the hell out of me.

·
Registered
16,270 Posts
101 - 120 of 140 Posts