Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey, I may as well answer this one, lol. Yes, he left us after the Charlotte race. I love Bob like a 2nd dad, and we have always gotten along perfectly. It is just way to stressful for him out there, and I completely understand and respect his decision.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Damn, I was looking forward to seeing him involved with the Mustang...

·
11,809 Posts
Hey, I may as well answer this one, lol. Yes, he left us after the Charlotte race. I love Bob like a 2nd dad, and we have always gotten along perfectly. It is just way to stressful for him out there, and I completely understand and respect his decision.
Hey luv the new car ! I'm sure you all will Cherish the time Bob spent with you guys. Good luck out there !

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Thanks for popping in Justin and best of luck.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
I hope he is in good health.I have never met him but,my dad talked highly of him and his family.You are a lucky guy to have worked to me with a Hero and aLegand of the sport of Drag Racing.I wish you the best.I honestly hope one ,my wishes are to meet him and his family.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
When are you bringing that equipment over to Fort Pritchett?????;);););)

Beaver- You gotta come by and check out the new digs. Not quite as big as the last one but definitely nicer. And no, there will be no poker played in this one.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Not a surprise considering the stress involved and health concerns. While the passion still exists to do what he knows and loves---not worth the aggravation with health issues. It's a shame and sad, but not worth it.

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Best of luck Justin.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 27 Posts