Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
They are worth the $200 bucks, but why the bullshit? Need to tell him they would have been worth it but he pulled the stickers off and they are worthless now.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I thought Cragar did make Bob Glidden wheels for a couple years??? Didn't they have a sticker on them that looked like his signature???

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep..they are worth the money but damn..people dont get hey you can say they came from any legend in racing but with out proof they aint worth anything more

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Well it seems maybe the op and myself are jackasses. lol. Shouldn't have pulled the stickers off, though it probably makes no difference. I'd give $200 for them if I need them.

·
Registered
780 Posts
yep i bought a new set when they first came out, stickers didnt last long from washing them, they were the shit back then

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well it seems maybe the op and myself are jackasses. lol. Shouldn't have pulled the stickers off, though it probably makes no difference. I'd give $200 for them if I need them.
only half way seeing they are cragers and not welds

·
6,384 Posts
if i remember correct the difference with these was that they were an aluminum polished version for drag race applications and the original crager drag stars were a steel wheel that was chromed...i had a set of these too.

·
SomeWhat Jaded
4,772 Posts
I thought Cragar did make Bob Glidden wheels for a couple years??? Didn't they have a sticker on them that looked like his signature???
correct..i have sold a few sets back in 91 and 92 when i first started out..
part numbers started with 41-xxxxx ex 41-5815 was a 15x8..4.5 bs

341- were a steel version (drag stars)...no decals and no link to the Glidden name

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
only half way seeing they are cragers and not welds
:smt082

Nope.

Whole way, you are a moron for breaking balls when you don't know what you're talking about.

There is so much fucking information at your fingertips, but you are too lazy to look for it.

Sad.

Tom

1 - 20 of 52 Posts