Yellow Bullet Forums banner

BMX IN THE OLYMPICS ON TV TONIGHT

13K views 305 replies 75 participants last post by  911 Dispatcher 
#1 ·
I raced in the late 70's then again in 2000 and 2001 with my son . In 2000 my son was the 10 year old Michigan state champ and in 2001 I was the 35 to 39 year old cruiser state champ.
Phuckin BMX rules!:supz::supz::smt026:smt026:smt041:smt041

#2 ·
Hell Yeah BMX is Awesome!!! I use to race back in the mid 80's.... I still have my Winning bike in my garage that I recently gave to my 5 year old son. It will be a few years before he can ride it but it was one of the few things that I still have from my childhood!
It's a 1984 JMC Racing BMX bike. Here is a Pic.

#9 ·
i still have my redline cruiser,wife has a schwinn cruiser,both kids have gt alum bikes.raced for a little while and broke a couple bones and that was the end of it.LOL...also have a xxl schwinn chopper

#13 ·
It has taken to damn long for them to get into the olympics!!! mountain bikes got in before bmx even.Ralph that bike is worth some money,Jim Melton still sells decals and shirts and pads on ebay and I bet he can tell you all about your frame if you give him the serial.Like most of you old farts I quit riding but got back into it and have several of my old bikes plus these newer ones.All you old bmx nuts post up.

#21 ·
All I know is that if any of you phuckers cough up a pic of a PK Quadangle or a PK Ripper, YOUR OLD!!! I have tried to find one of those bikes for a while.....

I raced a bit locally, but was hard trying to race and go to wrestling meets all summer.....

Vanilla

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.