Yellow Bullet Forums banner
41 - 60 of 306 Posts
use to race a redline in the early eighties hunterdon county nj...........those were the days:smt083

My bike was a junker compared to all the guys riding Red Lines and Mongooses. I had a Rampar R11XL back in the day.

I bought a Schwinn Sting Competition the year they came out... Didnt even have a serial number in it....

Anyone still have any copies of the old BMX Plus mags with Radical Rick??? Anyone remember what happened to him????

Vanilla

BMX racing was a HUGE part of my life in the mid 80's! Raced Elkorn, Oshkosh, Janesville, Menomonie Falls in WI. Raced Rockford & Belvidere in IL. Raced in the Quad Cities, those were great times. One of the guys I competed against was Scotty Haas and now he's a ''big bucks'' bracket racer, I see him once in a while at Byron, IL.

Anyone still have any copies of the old BMX Plus mags with Radical Rick??? Anyone remember what happened to him????

Vanilla[/quote]
yeah i got boxes of old bmx mags. bmx action bmx plus and freestylin. things have came along was in bikes I have rode my sons a few times seat his so low u feel like ur on the wheel do any of u mich. guys remember bill nueman

No that's a picture I stole but my bike looked just like it but with pads. Eveyone started getting chrome bikes and I kept having to strip mine down every few months and hang it from a tree in the back yard and through a new coat on it. I know it had a Tuff Neck goose neck, mine did have the Flite cranks but they were red anodized.

I worked at Town and Country In Livonia Mi. in 80 and my buddy Otto still works there. Any body ever heard of Dugan Neil?
Dugan Still rides. he rode for S&M bikes for a long time,That is the brand I still ride made in USA rider owned!!! still have my Holmes from 89.Outlaradial how old are you ?

41 - 60 of 306 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.