Yellow Bullet Forums banner

BMX IN THE OLYMPICS ON TV TONIGHT

13K views 305 replies 75 participants last post by  911 Dispatcher 
#1 ·
I raced in the late 70's then again in 2000 and 2001 with my son . In 2000 my son was the 10 year old Michigan state champ and in 2001 I was the 35 to 39 year old cruiser state champ.
Phuckin BMX rules!:supz::supz::smt026:smt026:smt041:smt041

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Hell Yeah BMX is Awesome!!! I use to race back in the mid 80's.... I still have my Winning bike in my garage that I recently gave to my 5 year old son. It will be a few years before he can ride it but it was one of the few things that I still have from my childhood!
It's a 1984 JMC Racing BMX bike. Here is a Pic.

That is sweet I still have my 78 Torker Eddie King model it has a small bottom bracket.

Discussion starter · #11 ·
thanks will be sure to check that out. so any of u guy ride still once in awhile i hit the skate park with my son but am 40 now and feel it the next day
I am 45 and still go riding with all 3 of my boys they all kick my ass.LOL

Discussion starter · #40 ·
he still races and lots of older pros do still Greg Hill
Harry Leary re classified to amateur a few months back.todays tracks arent anything like the old days.You hardly pedal now and lots of manualing,I am willing to bet the olympic track could possibly be mostly down hill its the new trend.
I agree they should try it on a flat soft narrow track like we had!

Discussion starter · #62 ·
Dugan Still rides. he rode for S&M bikes for a long time,That is the brand I still ride made in USA rider owned!!! still have my Holmes from 89.Outlaradial how old are you ?
I am 45
As Dugan would say "hell yes dude man that is so rad" I have known Dugan 29 years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.