Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Hell Yeah BMX is Awesome!!! I use to race back in the mid 80's.... I still have my Winning bike in my garage that I recently gave to my 5 year old son. It will be a few years before he can ride it but it was one of the few things that I still have from my childhood!
It's a 1984 JMC Racing BMX bike. Here is a Pic.

·
NEAR PERFECT
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hell Yeah BMX is Awesome!!! I use to race back in the mid 80's.... I still have my Winning bike in my garage that I recently gave to my 5 year old son. It will be a few years before he can ride it but it was one of the few things that I still have from my childhood!
It's a 1984 JMC Racing BMX bike. Here is a Pic.

That is sweet I still have my 78 Torker Eddie King model it has a small bottom bracket.

·
Registered
283 Posts
HELL YEAH!

I think I was peddling before I could even walk!!! Raced...shit damn near the whole 1st half of my life all over SoCal... Only thing that got me away from the bike was my car!!! So stoked they added this sport!!!

~R

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
i still have my redline cruiser,wife has a schwinn cruiser,both kids have gt alum bikes.raced for a little while and broke a couple bones and that was the end of it.LOL...also have a xxl schwinn chopper

·
Registered
332 Posts
thanks will be sure to check that out. so any of u guy ride still once in awhile i hit the skate park with my son but am 40 now and feel it the next day

·
NEAR PERFECT
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks will be sure to check that out. so any of u guy ride still once in awhile i hit the skate park with my son but am 40 now and feel it the next day
I am 45 and still go riding with all 3 of my boys they all kick my ass.LOL

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
It has taken to damn long for them to get into the olympics!!! mountain bikes got in before bmx even.Ralph that bike is worth some money,Jim Melton still sells decals and shirts and pads on ebay and I bet he can tell you all about your frame if you give him the serial.Like most of you old farts I quit riding but got back into it and have several of my old bikes plus these newer ones.All you old bmx nuts post up.

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
they didnt annouce them showing bmx when the evening broadcast started

·
Registered
564 Posts
i raced back in the early 90s (childhood years) in ABA all over so cal..... still miss the racing but do still ride every chance i get to hop on a buddy's bike since my last one was stolen from behind the shop i work at

1 - 20 of 306 Posts