Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
233 wrecks already...sc has some non-driving people. still snowing here. just got sent home from work. we got vodka and firewood..;)

·
Montgomery Ragland
3,016 Posts
233 wrecks already...sc has some non-driving people. still snowing here. just got sent home from work. we got vodka and firewood..;)
X2,

It's funny, you should see half the people when it rains. You would the the sky was on fire and melting around them...Now we have snow..hahah it's over

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
I just hope all the bad shit makes it all the way over here. I can use a few days at the "home office".

·
Montgomery Ragland
3,016 Posts
My father is headed to our shop in Andrews. He left pawleys and keeps calling me, he has not made it to georgetown yet and he has already watched 2 cars run off the road in front of him. 2 already off, and 2 more off in the north bound lane. All wrapped around trees. He is traveling 35 and so far has about 35min travel in a usual 12min trip .:rolleyes::smt068

beach people are silly in the snow hahaha.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
My father is headed to our shop in Andrews. He left pawleys and keeps calling me, he has not made it to georgetown yet and he has already watched 2 cars run off the road in front of him. 2 already off, and 2 more off in the north bound lane. All wrapped around trees. He is traveling 35 and so far has about 35min travel in a usual 12min trip .:rolleyes::smt068

beach people are silly in the snow hahaha.
Yes they are,some idiot just came flying by my house. Hope he knows the road because just past me you go around a curve and then straight down the boat landing and into the Waccamaw river. Maybe I will take a ride down there.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Beach Racer..wherebouts you live? I am tempted to go sit on 501 and just watch these dumbasses fly off the road. Its easy to tell the ones who can drive and cant. Just look at the liscense plates. SC plates = IN THE DITCH. Yankee plates = Cruising right a long with no worries.

·
Registered
164 Posts
over 40 incidents in the lowcountry area and climbing. Major bridges are shut down to all the ice. My house has icicles and sleet everywhere. Our vehicles look like they have frost bite. lol

·
DEAMON TWEAKER
1,874 Posts
Hey 79pacecarmod, you going to take the Mustang out for a spin today?????:p

Prob take the 4cyl turbo car out later have some fun. Yellow would have to be pushed around at this point.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Beach Racer..wherebouts you live? I am tempted to go sit on 501 and just watch these dumbasses fly off the road. Its easy to tell the ones who can drive and cant. Just look at the liscense plates. SC plates = IN THE DITCH. Yankee plates = Cruising right a long with no worries.
Socastee,Peachtree rd. I have seen 4 or 5 people run into the boat landing in the past 5 years including the one about 6 months ago where the man and women ran off and the woman drowned. People think cause this is out in the country they can drive any way they want to,but that landing claims a lot of them.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
I know where your talkin bout. I have heard of a few people missing the stop sign at Bay / Enterprise road and taking a dip in the Intracoastal to.

·
Montgomery Ragland
3,016 Posts
Can you imagine how it would turn out if chains were required..? :) hahaha, Chains? what are chains? LMAO. I would really go ride around then just to watch that sht go down.

·
Montgomery Ragland
3,016 Posts
Fucking amateurs.

You would be sick to your stomach... Not very much is required around here.. Throw a cloud in the sky, and boom 50% driving comprehension...rain= 5% ability to function behind wheel...SNOW mfing SNOW lmao...total melt down of all brain function. :-KFCD

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
You would be sick to your stomach... Not very much is required around here.. Throw a cloud in the sky, and boom 50% driving comprehension...rain= 5% ability to function behind wheel...SNOW mfing SNOW lmao...total melt down of all brain function. :-KFCD
I bet everyone with a 4x4 SUV thinks they are a super hero.......then they realize, oh fuck, you mean just because I can accelerate, I cant turn and stop the same? :smt079

·
Registered
497 Posts
I had the Bullitt out runnig around the subdivision this morning. Made an attempt at driving my wife to work this morning but made it about 2 miles and decided that people were being too stupid for us to continue driving in it. Lazy day for us here. Guess I could get up and start doing somethign productive.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts