Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys using? I have used 2 models so far.. Jabra BT350 and Plantronics 320... The Jabra is not loud enough and the Plantronics would drop in and out when paired next to the phone. Im looking for something my def ass can hear in a noisy environment and actually works the 30' range without any problems.. Any help here?

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Stand back supa Beyatch!!! I'm coming to Detroit for sales calls next week. Gonna see our man Stenod and Filipowski and the folks at Livernois. What chooo doin comin to hillbilly land?

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glidden wanted me to help him tune his car for the race against Baio.. :smt005

Not sure where its at or for what.. All I got was a place in Indiana and help on the message.. :-D

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Monty, I need a man of your supreme power to help me lobby Milan for a stock suspension, power adder class. I can bring the Slowsmobile to Michigan and call it a "sales trip" :-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Man, kick me in the nutz why don't ya. I've phuckin spent an ass load of cash on an entry level class then. :smt097

I'll get BG some secret sauce fuel for the "Big Boom Boom Match up" there Austin Coil. Or are you more like Dupuy?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts