Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody read this article in FSC Magazine??? I did and its the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever read. The owner of the so called "Blue Collar Wagon" is Shawn Fink and he is probably the most full of shit, lying POS I have ever come across. A few stretched truths but all in all the 4 pages of bullshit!!!

·
Maderator
16,243 Posts
Anger management much? I met Shawn at rt. 66 at the NMCA Super Bowl and he seemed like a real cool down to earth guy. While his idea of blue collar and yours may differ, he did tell me that his 66 or 67 nova street car has more power and a more invested in it than the wagon. You may be surprised how fast you can go on used and bartered parts.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anger management much? I met Shawn at rt. 66 at the NMCA Super Bowl and he seemed like a real cool down to earth guy. While his idea of blue collar and yours may differ, he did tell me that his 66 or 67 nova street car has more power and a more invested in it than the wagon. You may be surprised how fast you can go on used and bartered parts.
Nope no anger management:)
Shawn is anything but a "real cool down to earth guy"!!! He may come off that way at first but in a short time his true colors will come out. His idea or anybodies idea of blue collar really isnt the point here. Shawn claims he gets up every morning and goes to work just like the rest of us, that is so far from the truth it amazes me he would say something so far fetched in a magazine for us all to read and believe. If its in a magazine it must be true, right??? Its no fault of FSC unless you consider buying into his bullshit story a fault. No I wouldnt be surprised how fast a guy could go on used / bartered parts, to bad there isnt a signle such part on that car.

·
Maderator
16,243 Posts
I never said that there were any used parts on the car, what I'm saying is a high dollar car isn't always what it seems. It sounds to me like you have a personal beef with the dude so you come on here and drag his name through the mud. I had a 10 minute conversation with the guy and he seemed alright, that is as much as I know.

Why not go to his house and call him a liar?

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Anybody read this article in FSC Magazine??? I did and its the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever read. The owner of the so called "Blue Collar Wagon" is Shawn Fink and he is probably the most full of shit, lying POS I have ever come across. A few stretched truths but all in all the 4 pages of bullshit!!!

If you are gonna come in here and talk shit about someone, at least be a man about it and post your name. Anonymous shit talking while hiding behind a screen name is a cowardly thing to do.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Stop crying Nancy

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts
Link to said article?

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
:WGAF

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
What'd the guy do to you?... :smt102

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you are gonna come in here and talk shit about someone, at least be a man about it and post your name. Anonymous shit talking while hiding behind a screen name is a cowardly thing to do.
No problem my name is Scott, and my point was to shed some light on a bullshit article in a magazine most of us read about a sport we all love!!!

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I don't know about everything else ... but the engine that was in the car last year was brian macy's old 406 out of his nova that went 7.60's and it is all off the shelf/out of the box stuff im guessing its still the same engine... if he doesn't get up and go to work.. what does he do? whats his proffesion?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Maybe you should tell us what you think he lied about? Seems like a straight up story to me. Something anyone with a little fab skill could build on their own.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Maybe you should tell us what you think he lied about? Seems like a straight up story to me. Something anyone with a little fab skill could build on their own.
Little things through out the whole article, that when added all up =Bullshit...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts