Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
I think it would be cool to see that combo. I had an 03. I would think it would be a pain to hook on the old Mickey though. Do you have any testing on the tire?

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Turbocharged (mid frame turbo only see list below) and supercharged (must be unmodified from manufacturer) entries are limited to stock valve angle SB combos only. (SB CHEVY 23 DEGREE - SB FORD 20 DEGREE – 18 DEGREE MOPAR - FACTORY HEADED SMALL BLOCK FORD MOD MOTOR - LS CHEVY 15 DEGREE - GEN III Hemi SBM)
** NOTE: SB Chevy 23 degree Raised Runner – SB Ford 20 degree (SR20 –FT1 or T1RI or equivalent) not permitted with boosted combo

SUPERCHARGER WEIGHTS:
F1A - 3150
F1C – 3200
YSI – 3200
4.0L - NHRA SS COPO - 3350 (must have run NHRA SS to be legal)

The eaton unit is the factory unit?

TURBO WEIGHTS:
T-76 - 3150
T-80 - 3250

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it would be cool to see that combo. I had an 03. I would think it would be a pain to hook on the old Mickey though. Do you have any testing on the tire?
Zero. Lol. Not sure I can make it work with no power management either. Just trying to see what I'll run at YB

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Turbocharged (mid frame turbo only see list below) and supercharged (must be unmodified from manufacturer) entries are limited to stock valve angle SB combos only. (SB CHEVY 23 DEGREE - SB FORD 20 DEGREE – 18 DEGREE MOPAR - FACTORY HEADED SMALL BLOCK FORD MOD MOTOR - LS CHEVY 15 DEGREE - GEN III Hemi SBM)
** NOTE: SB Chevy 23 degree Raised Runner – SB Ford 20 degree (SR20 –FT1 or T1RI or equivalent) not permitted with boosted combo

SUPERCHARGER WEIGHTS:
F1A - 3150
F1C – 3200
YSI – 3200
4.0L - NHRA SS COPO - 3350 (must have run NHRA SS to be legal)

The eaton unit is the factory unit?

TURBO WEIGHTS:
T-76 - 3150
T-80 - 3250
I'm running a Whipple

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Same one that's on the COPO?

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
4.6L we'll make it 3300 lbs.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Zero. Lol. Not sure I can make it work with no power management either. Just trying to see what I'll run at YB
Yeah it's going to be tuff with all that torque down low. No way to pull ruining down low? Try and get some testing and I'll see you in the lanes.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Them mod motors are the devils work :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts