Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Blow Thru Setup???

8K views 96 replies 30 participants last post by  Eddie Wilson 
See sig... Carb runs flawlessly! Car will go in the 7's this year without question! Also this car is driven on the street regularly.

Yeah probably gonna go with CSU cause of a couple of my friends and their experience with Kevin. Who cares if I blow up a motor or two right, it's all part of the game. Those horror stories are there with every aftermarke part or company. So.....

Keep an eye on the a/f and be careful with the timing and you wont be blowing stuff up!

im not saying they dont work.it just it takes so so long to get them right.you got this terrible idea about this adjustable power valve.why would you want all the fuel to dump all at once.its real lean than real rich as soon as it comes in.thats what gets people.and all three people had A1000 pumps and 2000 regulator with #10 feed and return.enough pump to go in the 5's so it wasnt a fuel issue. i have a stock power valve in mine from carb shop.the plug reads the same from 8-25lbs.no stumbles.and i dont have to rejet mine when i turn it up.all im saying ive never seen one work right.im sure csu have made some good ones.
I wouldnt try to run 5's with an A1000 pump for one. The boost referenced power valves work fine. I can show you dyno sheets from mine where they are 11:1 a/f across the board. You can adjust them to come in whenever you want. How fast have you gone?

Guess you dont want to answer the question. That thing must really rip on 25lbs of boost!

Im sure your carb works fine then, dont need alot of fuel for that...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.