·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which carb is the best who builds it

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
Hey Jim I've been told that the blowthrought's are hard to tune and to go to a injection system, I think if anyone has it figured out it's you so I guess your the guy to ask, I know blowthrought's are relatively new to big power level's and that you use CSU what I'm wondering is are they as safe as a injection unit, how hard are they to tune and keep tuned and do you think they make as much as an injection unit would? I'm lookin to made big power (who's not I know) but without melting piston's I've had enuff of that

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
Okay called CSU they said it was the same as any carb for tuning and they have them very safe as fare as tune up, is it really that eazy just put it on a go with as little as just jet changes ?

·
Class Wrecker!!!
2,351 Posts
Zeke1 said:
Okay called CSU they said it was the same as any carb for tuning and they have them very safe as fare as tune up, is it really that eazy just put it on a go with as little as just jet changes ?
SORRY...It is as easy as a jet change, Most of the time on weather changes 2 sizes makes a big change. CSU knows there chit on BT carbs!

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
Thank's, are you going to Milan this friday? if not I'll talk to ya in Orlando I need to pick you brain and get some prices

·
Registered
762 Posts
CSU, check out Steve Morris's dyno video where a motor makes crazy power with CSU carb.. I don't think he would use them if they weren't top notch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts