Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im in the process of moving the bottle from the beed into the cab of my s10 and moutning it in place of the pass. seat.

my question is do i have to the blow down tube im sure i do need it

and if so do i have to run it threw the floor of the cab so it would spary out underneath the cab?

or can it just be mounted inside?

thanks

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
18,057 Posts
Use a -8 AN bulkhead fitting through the floor. I use -8 AN braided line to make it easy to swap bottles. You could simply use a hard line off the bottle and through the floor too.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Use a -8 AN bulkhead fitting through the floor. I use -8 AN braided line to make it easy to swap bottles. You could simply use a hard line off the bottle and through the floor too.

i have the hard line that had the -8 fitting.

mainly looking to see what i ahev to do as far as rules and tech

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
X2 on the bulkhead fitting.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just went ahead and went with what Mike said...thanks for the help..made it easier also with the flexibilty of the line to remove the bottle

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
18,057 Posts
I originally had the hard line out the floor, but when I went to change the bottle the stupid line would slide-down and it was a pain to always get the bottle back in the same exact position all the time. The braided line is 100x easier, just cost a lot more!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I originally had the hard line out the floor, but when I went to change the bottle the stupid line would slide-down and it was a pain to always get the bottle back in the same exact position all the time. The braided line is 100x easier, just cost a lot more!

ya i could tell when i had the hard line on the bottle and was trying to mark everything out that it would be a pain.

but good thing i had some line laying around

1 - 9 of 9 Posts