Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
36,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm calling your sorry asses out. Right here, right now and so should every person in America, especially blacks. FIFTEEN shot and killed this weekend in Chicago's most violent weekend on record - including a 10 year old girl and a 1 year old infant, 100+ shot and wounded and unless someone is shot and killed by white police, this band of cowards won't raise a finger to help. Fortunately a group of black business owners in Chicago, "I'm Telling - Don't Shoot", they call themselves, immediately put up $25,000 reward for the arrest of that baby's killer or the little girl would wind up being nothing but a statistic. So who will stand against what's become a weekly massacre in Chicago? You, Antifa? You, BLM? You, Lori Lightfoot? Black Lives Matter, my ass....

Count Chicago's Mayor in with the rest of these piles of shit. With the possible exception of Seattle''s Mayor and Baltimore's State Attorney, Mosby, that's got to be the most incompetent bigot in the country.

·
Elite Member
13,517 Posts
Highly trained marxists have you all fooled. It was never about black lives or any of that racist bullshit. It was about keeping YOU distracted while they completely tear down every corner of society all while you watch and in some cases agree with them. They are sheep but you are even bigger sheep because you should know better.

Look PAST the goal post people.

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
I'm calling your sorry asses out. Right here, right now and so should every person in America, especially blacks. FIFTEEN shot and killed this weekend in Chicago's most violent weekend on record - including a 10 year old girl and a 1 year old infant, 100+ shot and wounded and unless someone is shot and killed by white police, this band of cowards won't raise a finger to help. Fortunately a group of black business owners in Chicago, "I'm Telling - Don't Shoot", they call themselves, immediately put up $25,000 reward for the arrest of that baby's killer or the little girl would wind up being nothing but a statistic. So who will stand against what's become a weekly massacre in Chicago? You, Antifa? You, BLM? You, Lori Lightfoot? Black Lives Matter, my ass....

Count Chicago's Mayor in with the rest of these piles of shit. With the possible exception of Seattle''s Mayor and Baltimore's State Attorney, Mosby, that's got to be the most incompetent bigot in the country.

Black on black no AL no BLM no OBAMA no MASTER JOE:poop:

·
Former RJ instigator
40,249 Posts
Highly trained marxists have you all fooled. It was never about black lives or any of that racist bullshit. It was about keeping YOU distracted while they completely tear down every corner of society all while you watch and in some cases agree with them. They are sheep but you are even bigger sheep because you should know better.

Look PAST the goal post people.
Get fuck outta here with your philosophical bullshit.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts

Then take your keyboard commando ass to Chicago.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
This is not about BLM or whatever these so called activist are screaming. This is the first generation of brats with phones that never got their asses whooped. These activists are nothing more than entitled, narcissistic, lazy, liberal millennials with major attention addictions via social media accounts. Most spend the majority of their time on phones instead of working. This is the generation that documents themselves accomplishing so little via the selfie syndrome. The blacks are just dumb and always looking for a reason to be niggers but these are the white kids that were allowed to throw fits and the parents did nothing about it. I understand marxism but this started when smart phones came out. Young adults that are refusing to work.

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
It's disgusting that this continues to go on. Too bad they can't take the little kids and the decent human beings out of there and let the rest kill each other off.
I A\
It's disgusting that this continues to go on. Too bad they can't take the little kids and the decent human beings out of there and let the rest kill each other off.
I agree 110% there dee

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Fuck it
let them kill as many of their own as they can
if they could get the kill rate up & make abortions free that might thin the heard out in the future

1 - 20 of 23 Posts