Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blazing saddles is on 7.3 LAFF ...insert your favorite word for when they blank out "bad words". still funny as hell

·
Registered
33,084 Posts
One of the best movies of all time!

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,374 Posts
we watched this a few weeks ago for the 1st time on amazon... funny as fuck... and they didnt bleep out nigger .

·
23,392 Posts
I saw it in the movie theater in 1974 and they didn't bleep out anything. I was shocked but it was funny. I was in the 9th grade.

·
Registered
37,517 Posts
Ahh....the days when people not only discovered it was possible to laugh at themselves, but that it was actually hilarious. Between Blazing Saddles and All In The Family, America - ALL of America - laughed and laughed - and was the better for it.

My, how things have changed..... :( we're at the point where manhole covers send people into a deep depression, seeking safe spaces and cry closets....whenever I see someone post "The pussification of America", boy, you don't know how right you are.

·
A Senior Member
3,197 Posts
I saw it in the movie theater in 1974 and they didn't bleep out anything. I was shocked but it was funny. I was in the 9th grade.
Wow it was that long ago I seen it at a drive inn! I graduated in 76.

My wife gets pissed when I watch it again and again. I check out the scenes in the background. I love it. "That uppity nigger hit me with a shovel." " We don't want the Irish". All classics and no feelings hurt. Try that today.

·
Registered
756 Posts
"What in the wide,wide, world of sports is going on here!"

·
Registered
756 Posts
Sheriff- "Good morning mam, and isn't a lovely morning mam?"

Old lady- "Up yours Nigger!"

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
It's also a movie that is quoted in other movies. Like when in Robin Hood "Men in Tights" the black guy wanted to lead them and said "Why the hell cant a negro lead, it worked in Blazing Saddles!". LMAO

·
Registered
756 Posts
"Dock that Chink a day's pay for nappin' on the job."

·
Registered
756 Posts
"Mongo only pawn in the game of life"

·
Registered
37,517 Posts
Wow it was that long ago I seen it at a drive inn! I graduated in 76.

My wife gets pissed when I watch it again and again. I check out the scenes in the background. I love it. "That uppity nigger hit me with a shovel." " We don't want the Irish". All classics and no feelings hurt. Try that today.

And don't forget the final scene - two riders, circa 1860, riding off into the sunset out in the middle of nowhere - to an awaiting Fleetwood Cadillac. LOL

·
Registered
756 Posts
"I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dikes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists!"

1 - 20 of 45 Posts