Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,350 Posts
Video from the patrol car(s) involved will allow for a better judgement on how trained officers reacted to the situation.
;)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
He was armed and dangerous meaning the suv. Had he stole Yellowbullet members car could have shot in driveway. Happy ending. Just think if your drugs were in the suv that would be nasty

·
Professional Troublemaker
14,446 Posts
I'm sure he kid would have been a productive member of society.:rolleyes: Good riddance. I blame the parents and the kid.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Father in Jail 25 to life ....... Mother has 4 other kids ....... This kid's rap sheet coming out slow ...... He can't stay out of trouble ...... Interviews on TV show people blaming Cops and saying the kid was a good kid ........ :confused:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Of course it's the kids fault AND the parents. I cant believe tax money is being spent on this..... if I was a resident of that community I would be pissed.

·
Registered
557 Posts
You steal a car and run from police you are subject to things like this. I have no sympathy for the kid in this case. Don't do the crime and you wont have to worry about it.

·
I like to party!!
4,338 Posts
Father in Jail 25 to life ....... Mother has 4 other kids ....... This kid's rap sheet coming out slow ...... He can't stay out of trouble ...... Interviews on TV show people blaming Cops and saying the kid was a good kid ........ :confused:

Good kid?? In a stolen car and ran from the police, sounds like a roll model for all kids to follow:rolleyes:

·
Registered
26,474 Posts
Seems to be alot of that going around lately....

Time Square subhuman is getting the kid gloves treatment by our DEMOCRAT media as well.

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
They said on the news this morning he was 13 but whatever he was a thief and knew he did something wrong since he was trying to escape so he has an adult mentality and comprehended his actions. Sad to lose a life but if you don't want to get hurt or get killed don't run from the cops or commit a crime!

·
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
4,370 Posts
if you steal a car you should die, i don't care who i piss off saying that... its 100% what i believe.

·
Registered
15,297 Posts
Do you think Lecoya's pregnant?

"he wasn't gonna run into the cop" and you know this how?

"a memorial in honor of the boy who died" Maybe society would improve if they didn't erect memorials to criminals that die? :smt102

1 - 17 of 17 Posts