Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can blacks have role models and people to look up to when they kill them themselves?

Reactions: RonSmith

·
T/S 368E
30,561 Posts

blacks don't give a damn about blacks dying. 100% proven beyond all doubt every single day!!!
blacks only care about winning the ghetto lottery.
If the police or a white guy doesn't have some involvement, they don't care!!!

How many times have we seen a mother on TV whining about her POS criminal animal being killed by a Policeman the animal was trying to murder and demanding justice, compensation, but when one animal murders another animal you hear nothing, because you can't collect millions from some thugs family!!!

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Read about this last night. I told my ol lady, I bet it was a black person that killed him, because there was no mention of race, or anything about the perp. If it was a white person, it would have been hell and high waters. Second, who the hell kills a 70 yr old man, for what??? To post #1. Thats the problem. Black role models are pretty much non existent. The few there are, dont have enough support to make any change, and when theres change, difference of opinion, blacks will cast you out as an "uncle tom"(most dont even know who, or what that is, even if you mention Harriet Beecher). Blacks will never/dont see a problem within themselves.

·
T/S 368E
30,561 Posts

and again, I still say the majority of blacks are just as sick of these POS animals as the rest of us are!!!
The animals are holding the hard working contributing members of the black community down,
it sure and frick isn't the few ignorant white losers that will die a racist POS!!!!

blacks are killing their own and beating down anyone that wants to get a better life for them self & their children!!!
whites don't go into the ghetto and beat the frick out of a black kid walking out of the library with books!!!
You can bet your ass any black that speaks semi clear English, knows the difference between ax & ask has been smacked down!!!
They tell us how bad it was all the time.
I just heard some guy on a talk show that said he got beat up several times for trying to be better than them!!
They would beat him up for being 1st in his class, doing his homework, not being disruptive in class!!
He just wanted to get the frick out of the ghetto, he didn't want to be better than anyone!!!

·
Titanium Member
11,090 Posts
we are all sinking to the lowest common denominator in this country.
Thats not true at all buddy.Some of us never changed,and are as strong as ever.
The media rushes to put a camera and microphone to everything evil and bad these days.
The rest of us are still here,doing the right thing everday.

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Blacks in society reminds me of the trained chimps you see on tv shows. Looks good for the camera, but the minute the camera stops rolling, that shackle the fucks straight back up, and for god damn good reason. When chimps remember they're chimps, the violence is unimaginable. Like their cousins, absent normal human control mechanisms

·
Registered
455 Posts
Blacks in society reminds me of the trained chimps you see on tv shows. Looks good for the camera, but the minute the camera stops rolling, that shackle the fucks straight back up, and for god damn good reason. When chimps remember they're chimps, the violence is unimaginable. Like their cousins, absent normal human control mechanisms
I'm guessing you don't know any blacks

·
T/S 368E
30,561 Posts

Exactly, an animal is an animal, a decent member of society is a decent member of society!!
There are despicable animals running wild of every color.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I'm guessing you don't know any blacks
The only thing he knows is repeating information he heard at his last Klan meeting and people who are just like him. A complete fucking idiot who’s only contribution to America is ignorance and hate. He loves threads like this because it gives him something to pound on his little chest about. The real problem in America and the world are small-thinking motherfuckers just like him. Tired of forgiving and praying for piles of dog shit like him everyday. He needs to grow the fuck up.

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
Shot in the back.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts