Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
As far back as the late 19th century, whites were saying that blacks weren't so much victims of racism as they were victims of special treatment.
The 19th century U.S. Supreme Court echoed that thinking in one of its most infamous decisions. Congress had passed a sweeping Civil Rights Act in 1875 that banned discrimination against former slaves in public places. But the Supreme Court declared that act unconstitutional in 1883, a decision that sanctioned the rise of Jim Crow segregation and mob violence against blacks that would last a century.
In the high court's 1883 decision, Justice Joseph Bradley wrote in the majority opinion that there must come a time when blacks cease "to be the special favorite of the laws."

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I don’t know about black privilege, but I sure enjoy my white privileged!!!!
Fuck all the black cry babies that can’t make a nickel without turning it into a race issue!!

Steve

·
Regulator
34,871 Posts
Goes hand in hand with WHITE GUILT!! Bunch of stupid White people that think the "Niggers" not blacks are held down by Whitey!! When the Truth is It's their own people doing it FROM WITHIN THE GOVERNMENT!! Stupid Fucking freeloading NIGGERS!!! I have nothing against Black people!! But Got Damn I hate NIGGERS!! I'm starting to believe That they might be the same with what I call black's just being a little more EDJUMACATED!!

·
Registered
875 Posts
We've seen it on display for the last 10 days.
And you'll see more of it, Uber is giving priority and free rides to blacks for a year, if I'm remembering that right. And Amazon has a "Black Employees Network" but I haven't found anything about a "White Employees Network". Discrimination?? And some other crap I'm sick of hearing about....

·
Registered
11,007 Posts
They don't want you feeding bears because the bears will become accustomed to handouts from people and won't hunt and that disrupts the whole ecosystem. Same deal with Affirmative Overaction.

·
Registered
984 Posts
its really called ......... WORK FOR IT! GET OFF YOUR LAZY BLACK ASS, AND WORK,
stop expecting the Gov to hand you everything.

·
OG Member since 9/7/06
17,072 Posts
Have you guys ever heard of the UCCF?

United Cracker College Fund?
Nah, me either.

Ask any of these professional sports monkeys if there is black privilege. I guarantee they will say no but look at the NBA and NFL, the recruiting starts in the inner cities for those clowns

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Black privilege is; Minority loans, subsidized housing, lower SATs to get into college, reduced tuition costs, EOE preferential hiring, etc.... These programs are not available to white people.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts