1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
15,045 Posts
how the fuck is a black guy part of the master race? I call BS as well. They (MSM) just do not want to say he is a Muslim and they sure as shit cant say he is white Trump supporter. Negro Nazi is all they got. You cant make this stuff up

·
Message In Blood
1,996 Posts
Black Hebrew Israelites. Watch a couple videos on YouTube. They're beyond fucking delusional. Sprayed-roach crazy is a better description.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
how the fuck is a black guy part of the master race? I call BS as well. They (MSM) just do not want to say he is a Muslim and they sure as shit cant say he is white Trump supporter. Negro Nazi is all they got. You cant make this stuff up
You are trying to apply logic to insanity. It doesn't work.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Hey, has anyone started a GoFundMe page to bail out the perp and buy him a shiny new machete yet?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Why is it a "hate crime" when it involves an attack on a certain religion, anyone worshipping anything else it would chalked up to "just another crazy motherfucker"...

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
^ WTF , how is saying America first anti-semetic. Being a Libtard is a mental disorder
Because they are grasping at anything, so much so that they just start inventing stuff ti be mad about.
Trump could literally hold a 15 second press conference & say "the sky is blue" & within 10 minutes somebody would come up with a racist view on it.

·
Registered
8,138 Posts
Why is it a "hate crime" when it involves an attack on a certain religion, anyone worshipping anything else it would chalked up to "just another crazy motherfucker"...
Because they are perpetual victims.

Whether or not it had anything to do with their religion, it's "anti-semitic". :rolleyes:

They're not happy unless they are getting sympathy.

·
Registered
15,045 Posts
Because they are grasping at anything, so much so that they just start inventing stuff ti be mad about.
Trump could literally hold a 15 second press conference & say "the sky is blue" & within 10 minutes somebody would come up with a racist view on it.
do you think that dumb cunt in post #10 bitched when Minnesota Representative Ihan Omar makes REAL anti -semetic comments?

·
Registered
15,045 Posts
^ why are these people not called out on their BS. What I really do not understand is how can Jewish people NOT be conservative after what happened to the Jewish people in Europe in the 1930's and 40's

·
Registered
8,138 Posts
^ why are these people not called out on their BS. What I really do not understand is how can Jewish people NOT be conservative after what happened to the Jewish people in Europe in the 1930's and 40's
Because conservatism means nationalism and that's the natural enemy of the Jewish people. They've been ejected by so many countries over the years they yearn for a liberal, multicultural society that is more tolerant of them.

·
Registered
15,045 Posts
Because conservatism means nationalism and that's the natural enemy of the Jewish people. They've been ejected by so many countries over the years they yearn for a liberal, multicultural society that is more tolerant of them.
Good answer....But tell me what type society would be more "tolerant " of tham than a conservative society? Liberal societies are full of hate if you have different views than they do. I really dont understand how Jewish people cant be conservative

1 - 20 of 25 Posts