Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
16,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has been splattered with RED PAINT....About the color the mayor turned when notified that THIS HATE CRIME had been done.....Mayor looking for ANYONE WHO COULD HAVE DONE IT (The Donald was in D.C....ROTFLMFAO!!!)

·
Registered
16,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mayor Bill de Blasio’s giant Black Lives Matter mural outside Trump Tower is already getting dumped on.

An unidentified man walked up to the giant mural outside the Midtown skyscraper and poured red paint on the bright yellow letters shortly after noon Monday, then ran off before cops showed up to survey the damage.

“I knew it was going to happen — there’s all this racist s–t going on,” construction worker Billy McCabe told The Post. “The mural shouldn’t have been done right in front of Trump Tower.”

The mural, announced by de Blasio earlier this month, has already become a flashpoint for face-offs between pro- and anti-Trump forces — including an ugly back-and-forth on Saturday.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

·
Registered
16,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have never been in NYC... anyone want to go dump some more paint on it ?
Never fear....someone from the 10th floor of Trump Towers has 15000 paint balls and 3 paint ball rifles....The job will be done just before dawn...soon!

·
time to go racing yet ?
32,696 Posts
Never fear....someone from the 10th floor of Trump Towers has 15000 paint balls and 3 paint ball rifles....The job will be done just before dawn...soon!
woulndt it be nice if some of the residents could open the windows and throw paint onto the street.

i still like the idea of having a van with drums of paint inside, spray nozzles under the van to paint the gay flag over them.... i dont think many would figure it out until the van is well gone... maybe 3-4 of the same color van to play charades with the surveillance cams ..... would be interesting to see the gays clash with the BLM people.

·
Registered
23,358 Posts
woulndt it be nice if some of the residents could open the windows and throw paint onto the street.

i still like the idea of having a van with drums of paint inside, spray nozzles under the van to paint the gay flag over them.... i dont think many would figure it out until the van is well gone... maybe 3-4 of the same color van to play charades with the surveillance cams ..... would be interesting to see the gays clash with the BLM people.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
25,212 Posts
I've noticed from the beginning that 5 gallon paint cans fall off of work trucks all the time..........aren't there any work trucks in NYC?

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,727 Posts
I've noticed from the beginning that 5 gallon paint cans fall off of work trucks all the time..........aren't there any work trucks in NYC?
Not when dems are in charge

·
Registered
10,100 Posts
The great commander in charge trunk, is a pussy and won't do shit.
Ok... is it our Presidents job to do something about the mural ? BTW... it is not a mural. It’s a political stunt no less like always from the Democrats. Oh fuck sorry I’m wrong. It’s from the leftist anti American twats that have taken over you weak democrats.

Are there any 1980’s Democrats here that support all the bullshit going on these days ?!?

The Demorat party is done... finished ... the end.

Thank God

Reactions: Lumbergh

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Thoughts on trunk not doing a fucking thing about this or any of the other bullshit going down in America?
What would you like President Donal Trump to do about it you dumb shit?
The Democrats are behind all of this BLM/Antifa/murals and graffiti, and yet, just like CNN, here you are blaming President Donald Trump. How is it his fault? Please tell us. We’re all waiting for your wise words on why it’s his fault, and what he should do about it.
I have a great idea, how about you leave him alone, to do his presidential duties (because he IS The President), and the dumb shit democrats stop doing stupid shit like this. How about that? No, that can’t be done, dems have a pathetic candidate, terrible campaign promises, no trust or respect, so they need to deflect from their own deficiencies by doing shit like this. Then dumb fucks like you do exactly what the Dems want you to do-blame Trump, or trunk, omg lololol, that’s funny.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
What would you like President Donal Trump to do about it you dumb shit?
The Democrats are behind all of this BLM/Antifa/murals and graffiti, and yet, just like CNN, here you are blaming President Donald Trump. How is it his fault? Please tell us. We’re all waiting for your wise words on why it’s his fault, and what he should do about it.
I have a great idea, how about you leave him alone, to do his presidential duties (because he IS The President), and the dumb shit democrats stop doing stupid shit like this. How about that? No, that can’t be done, dems have a pathetic candidate, terrible campaign promises, no trust or respect, so they need to deflect from their own deficiencies by doing shit like this. Then dumb fucks like you do exactly what the Dems want you to do-blame Trump, or trunk, omg lololol, that’s funny.
The point is......trunk supporters think that their leader in chief is some hardass that is going to keep the country great again (idiotic thinking) but in reality he is just a tweeter that did not maga but completely fucked the country up in less than 4 years flat. Big time tweeter tho.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts