Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my Holeshot wheels coated about 1 year ago now. the photos don't do them justice, but I'm very happy the way they came out. I get complimates all the time. Matt @ Samiam Racing http://samiamracing.com/pb/wp_6d26544e/wp_6d26544e.html did a great job, truely a man of his word to me. reasonablly priced & holds up like a champ. I waited about a year to post because I wanted to see how well the coating was going to hold up. well after a full season of racing & they still look as good as the day they were done.

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
First time I have seen the wheels, Heavy. They look good. Glad everything came together.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
First time I have seen the wheels, Heavy. They look good. Glad everything came together.
OH yea & thank you Marc. your customer service is top notch.

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
any up close pictures, cause its real hard to see what this looks like... in those pics it just looks like you have gray centers..

jay

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
any up close pictures, cause its real hard to see what this looks like... in those pics it just looks like you have gray centers..

jay
no I don't right now, & the car is gone for a few weeks. it is very difficult to get pics. of them. they either look grey, black or chrome. as I stated before pics. do not do the wheels justice. the best thing to do is to go to there site.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I've seen these wheels up close and they are bad ass. The finish and coating is just perfect.
x2

Steve's car is bad ass. Just don't let him give you directions through North Carolina :finga:

Billy T.
[email protected]

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
x2

Steve's car is bad ass. Just don't let him give you directions through North Carolina :finga:

Billy T.
[email protected]
shit if you didn't drive like a cop looking for a crackwhore in Montana, you would have made it quicker.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
that chrome ice looks almost to good on that sniper on the site. that stuff is the sickest coating but it looks like there must have been a lot sanding/polishing on that intake before it was done.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Matt and I work together doing this coating. There is a fair amount of sanding/polishing but we take care of all of that. If you would like something done you can just send it to us and we will take care of the rest it's all included in the price. If you would like prices on something please feel free to drop me an email at [email protected]. Please put Chrome Ice Coating in the topic.

Brad Slaughter

1 - 17 of 17 Posts