Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anything worth a shit? I saw psa had a gen 3 glock 19 for 399.00 but have not seen many high end parts on sale.

Anybody got links to deals ya can’t pass up?

·
Registered
12,763 Posts
Cabelas just sent their flyer. The have a Leupold rangefinder for 250, reg 480, but it don’t know if that’s a GREAT price.

A Lot of guns are 50-100 off, and some more,

For anyone looking for a cheap shooter the Savage Axis is a blackfriday deal for 200 complete with a Weaver 3-9 scope...that’s a freaking deal for a knock around gun.

·
Registered
12,763 Posts
Meant to post this in the firearm section but hey, this works!

I expect to carry on an empty chamber, but if I change my mind I like the ‘mile long trigger pull’.

I shot a LOT of guns, but won’t shoot this one much, since it’s simply not ‘fun’.

·
Gremlin Hunter
3,270 Posts

I expect to carry on an empty chamber, but if I change my mind I like the ‘mile long trigger pull’.

I shot a LOT of guns, but won’t shoot this one much, since it’s simply not ‘fun’.
NEVER carry with an empty chamber. NEVER

·
Satans Daddy
13,400 Posts

WUT?:rolleyes:
Fastvette, is that u?:-D

·
Registered
12,763 Posts
I got a flier from Natchez a couple weeks ago, and just about all of the Nikon scopes were REFURBISHED. Who would buy a refurb scope?
We’re going off topic, but two points: 1) I wouldn’t buy a refurb scope either.
2) the term “refurbished”, more often than not, refers to ‘open box’ items that can’t be sold as new. Some of these are store demos, some are customer returns that SHOULD have gone through an operational check procedure by the manufacturer.

The term is misused IMO as it sounds like the item was REPAIRED.

Back to the Nikon situation....I am interested in what’s going to happen too. I have three Nikons, a 3-9 Buckmaster and two 4-12 Prostaffs and I’m looking to buy another 4-12 Prostaff.

I like these scopes, a lot, and consider them great values for the money. I would think Nikon would still warranty them down the road, as they are still very much an optics company.

It DOES sound like they are exiting because they don’t want to be the ‘target’ of future anti gun propaganda.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
My guess is Nikon was losing too much money trying to compete is a very saturated market so they pulled the plug on their scope stuff.

Think of how much selection their is now, compared to ten years ago in the 800-1200 range for scopes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts