Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On a serious note, that has to be the shittest thing a woman could do to a man who is serving over sea's.

Totally heartless act.

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
That was an episode of MASH.

And yes, I also think that's the shittiest thing a woman can do to a soldier in a combat zone.

-Brad

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
That was an episode of MASH.

And yes, I also think that's the shittiest thing a woman can do to a soldier in a combat zone.

-Brad
I've seen worse. There was a guy got that a video from his wife. It started out with her filming the kids saying hello daddy and all the cool things kids do and say. It ended with her being railed by some guy and her saying she wanted a divorce. That was shitty.

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
7,810 Posts
I've seen worse. There was a guy got that a video from his wife. It started out with her filming the kids saying hello daddy and all the cool things kids do and say. It ended with her being railed by some guy and her saying she wanted a divorce. That was shitty.

Wow..... Just wow......

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Please tell me that is an urban myth. If that is true, the cunt needs to be dropped into Tora Bora so the Taliban can run a train on her, then cut her fucking head off.

On a different note, the original post was great!

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Please tell me that is an urban myth. If that is true, the cunt needs to be dropped into Tora Bora so the Taliban can run a train on her, then cut her fucking head off.

On a different note, the original post was great!
Sadly it is not a myth. Happened during Desert Storm, VHS tape.

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
Wasn't that in a movie? Jarhead or some shit like that?
It did happen. All of the book/movie was based on real life events within 2/7 STA during desert storm. The guy who got the video was from fox company

·
Registered
195 Posts
dirty ass hoe's they are!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts