Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A FEW WEEKS AGO SOME OF THE TEAMS WERE TALKING ABOUT EITHER A 10LB WEIGHT ADDER OR REDUCTION ON THE CAR, I FORGOT WHICH WAY IT WENT BUT THEY WERE SAYING JUST 10LBS EITHER WAY CAN AFFECT THE HANDELING OF THE CAR.
10LBS??, THESE CARS ARE THAT SENSITIVE TO SUCH A SMALL WEIGHT CHANGE? HELL A DRIVER CAN LOSE 10LBS ON A HOT DAY BEING IN THE SUN, IS THIS REALLY TRUE AND HOW COULD 10LBS MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE?

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Bill, in a word YES. I'm by no means in the same legue as Billy in this field but I do recall Larry Morgan being DQ at one race because the wind was going the wrong way and took the downforce off the car when it was on the scales and they said he was under weight, just after he won the previous event.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK COOL
ONE OF YOU GUYS TEACH ME THIS OK I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW ITS ALL DONE, THIS TAKES HAVING TO BEAT YOUR MOTOR TO DEATH WHEN YOU CAN MAKE SURE ALL THE POWER YOU HAVE NOW IS PLANTED ON THE TRACK BY CHASSIS TUNNING.
BILLY ASKED YOUR DAD IF HE DOES CLASSES ON THIS STUFF.
THANKS GUYS THIS HAS TO BE A SCIENCE ALL UNTO ITSELF AND WITH THE MONEY THE PRO TEAMS GET I AM SURE THEY HAVE ACCESS TO THE BEST TESTING DATA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts