Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
20,822 Posts
The Big bike deal is over, and so is he, his life has caught up with him, just like Vick, oh wait! it was kill vick! he fought dogs this was just a man never mind

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
a fellow biker at that.... do the crime do the time, i hope he learned from his mistake...i think he got off pretty easy...
The guy was on a MOPED hardly a BIKE :p nontheless he still killed someone only 6 yrs WTF !!

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
18,038 Posts
If you drink and drive and kill someone while intoxicated you should be doing a minimum of 10 years or whatever amount agravated manslaughter will get. I don't give a crap who this guy is or was. Maybe if he killed his own wife/mother/child while under the influence, maybe that would wake him up.

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
The Big bike deal is over, and so is he, his life has caught up with him, just like Vick, oh wait! it was kill vick! he fought dogs this was just a man never mind
Now Jeff, don't you know by now that dogs are alot more important than a human being is....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
If you drink and drive and kill someone while intoxicated you should be doing a minimum of 10 years or whatever amount agravated manslaughter will get. I don't give a crap who this guy is or was. Maybe if he killed his own wife/mother/child while under the influence, maybe that would wake him up.
Amen!

·
Pontiac aficionado
2,906 Posts
thats shitty. he built some of the coolest bikes around.
Billy Lane drunk-driving crash that killed fellow biker Gerald Morelock on A-1-A.

How is it SHITTY that he is doing the time for the crime.
Drunk and killed someone. maybe you need to READ & do your homework before you post!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya play.............. ya pay

1 - 20 of 92 Posts