Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this is a Ford guy I could respect!! I know he gets special treatment by the rule makers!! :roll: But one has to admit the guy knows his $#!T!! I'm sure there will be people who will try to hunt him down and take him out with his own rules. But Billy Glidden knows how to tune a clutch! This is where he has the advantage over the avarage racer. We can sit here and argue about his attitude and special treament. But we cannot argue the guys talent and knowledge of the sport!!!

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MamaJAMA said:
...and Shannon is such a sweetheart...
I never met her before. As a matter of fact, I never met Billy before... I was just looking at his accomplishments.. Regaurdless what weight or rules he runs by. The rules are there and anyone is more than welcome to build a car like his to compete with...

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Now this is a Ford guy I could respect!! I know he gets special treatment by the rule makers!! :roll: But one has to admit the guy knows his $#!T!! I'm sure there will be people who will try to hunt him down and take him out with his own rules. But Billy Glidden knows how to tune a clutch! This is where he has the advantage over the avarage racer. We can sit here and argue about his attitude and special treament. But we cannot argue the guys talent and knowledge of the sport!!!
Thanks Monty. We do not get speacial treatment in a way that is suspected though, we work well together, and also work alot, we have raced in about every sanction, and have been jockied from place to place, as for my attitude? Since you say you have not met me, would not be right to judge would it? Are you not racing? I have seen the videos, but did not see you, thanks BG.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bill Glidden said:
Monty Mikho said:
Thanks Monty. We do not get speacial treatment in a way that is suspected though, we work well together, and also work alot, we have raced in about every sanction, and have been jockied from place to place, as for my attitude? Since you say you have not met me, would not be right to judge would it? Are you not racing? I have seen the videos, but did not see you, thanks BG.
Hey Billy glad you're here. The rolling eyes was for the guys who say you get special treatment. You are a very respected man in this sport and there will be NO ONE who can ever argue that fact...

I'm in the process of putting a turbo on the car. Things went real quick for a little while then I got lazy. :cry:

I never met her before. As a matter of fact, I never met Billy before... I was just looking at his accomplishments.. Regaurdless what weight or rules he runs by. The rules are there and anyone is more than welcome to build a car like his to compete with...
The above statement is key no matter if someone thinks the rules are set for you or you set the car to the rules. They are open for ANYONE to come take the crown from you. But Im gonna bet you will dominate as you have been doing.. Look forward to meeting you someday. Come on down to the Milan event sometime. Its a lot of fun...

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Monty I think Billy needs to be on jimmybiggstv.com I here sooo much crapolli I must do an interview and let people decide for themselves :p ....Billy you gotta be good or you wouldn't be in Every FORD Guys 3rd sentence (check out Shop Stop @ Procar)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts