Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 12524 Posts

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
I have been busy, also been keeping low, tolerance to complete stupidity has to be made strong. So I am learning not to argue with the people who fit into this,lol. I did however post to jimmy biggs ruffleing of feathers over at the nmca/pro board, and had no response. I guess I am just not getting any love now days? hehehehehe. Well we are getting ready to leave for richmond, so see you folks later, BG.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Hello folks, well we had some good luck, and also ran decent. We ran a best of 7.04. 1.099-3.001-4.557-157. The first round of the richmond race is all we got in on sunday, but we were fortunate enough to win the first round. We were also lucky enough to win the e-town rain out. Thanks BG.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Thanks folks, it was really hot,but the air was crazy. The near 30.00 bar. and 26%, with 93 degree temp, only came up to 2600ft. Friday the track was not good, but sat and sun the track was awesome. Monty, I would like to ask KP to race at Milan friday evening, but I would like for his car to be around 2600lbs, or less, we have run a best of 7.34 so far at 2500lbs, I will not ask him if the weight thing is an issue? I really do not know the weight rules, but I do know how quick those cars can run, so this would be close for us to be able to compete, let me know if you can give an answer, thanks BG.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Billy,
Here's the rules from the Milan site for the Outlaw 10.5 class. Hope this helps.

HOLBROOK RACING ENGINES 10.5 OUTLAW CLASS

.400 Pro Tree – 16 Car Qualified Field

Slicks 10.5 Designation - MAX 12" Tread Width

3,000# Base Weight

Back Half Cars Only - No Full Round or Square Tube Chassis

Add 100#’s - Clutch

Add 100#’s - Twin Turbo

Deduct 100#'s - Big Block with Nitrous
Deduct 300#’s - Small Block with Nitrous

Must use Mufflers

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Bill, hang on tight.. some new things are soon to come.. :-D I'll write ya an e-mail sometime this week to iron out some details.. :D

1 - 20 of 12524 Posts