Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IF THE GUY WASN'T SO POPULAR AND IT CAN BE COUNTED EITHER WAY LIKE OR DISLIKE THE GUY, WHY IS THE THREAD ON THIS GUY SO DAMN LONG WITH SO MUCH DETAILED INFO? THE KIND OF INFO YOU GUYS POSTED ABOUT GLIDDEN COMES FROM KNOWING WHAT THIS GUY IS DOING AND YOU ALL SEEM TO KNOW A HECK OF A LOT ABOUT HIM.
LIKE MONTY SAID A WHILE BACK SOMEONE WAS BAD MOUTHING THE BOARD AND ALL THAT DID WAS BRING MORE PEOPLE TO STOP IN HERE AND SEE WHAT THE HECK WAS GOING ON. I AM SURE SOME WHO CAME BY LEFT AND WONT BE BACK BUT I AM WILLING TO BET OTHERS JOINED AND WILL STICK AROUND JUST TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS AROUND HERE. SAME CAN BE SAID FOR GLIDDEN, YOU CAN LIKE THE GUY OR HATE THE GUY BUT WHEN HE IS RACING AT A TRACK THE HYPE WILL BRING PEOPLE TO SEE HIM WIN OR SEE HIM LOSE.
I FIND IT ALL PRETTY INTERESTING READING EITHER WAY

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Hello, it is all ok, the racing, the learning, the teaching, the fun, all of it is ok. The part that is not ok, is the part where folks who like to think they have the know, come and bad mouth, and bash, and make themselves out as a complete idiot. You folks know who you are, being so crazy is just that, I do not disrespect you folks like that, so believe what ever you want, I know the truth of my life, and thats good enough for me, and most of the time, if folks are just somewhat decent, I answer most every question, there are some folks though, I will not answer any of their questions. Thanks BG

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANKS FOR THE REPLY BILLY

I JUST FIND ALL THIS ABOUT YOU VERY INTERESTING AND MAKES FOR SOME GOOD READING.
APPERICATE THE COMMENTS FROM YOU ON THIS.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Thanks folks, I really have no problems here, and we are people just like therest of you, if it were not for the racing, we may have never even had the chance to talk/write, so it is all good! Thanks BG.

·
Administrator
136,629 Posts
See that!! this guy gets it.. We are all just a bunch of racers who love to ribbing each other. At the track we would all drop what we were doing to help one another out. I have never had a problem with 10-20 guys dropping what they are doing to give me a hand on something.... No where will you find better people than Street Car style drag racers.. Everyone is always willing to do more than their part.. :D

·
16,373 Posts
I have never met a better group of friends than I have being involved in car shows and racing. Color, relegion, nationality are all put aside. Don't we wish the rest of the world could be like this. Ray 8)

·
Administrator
136,629 Posts
Bill Glidden said:
Hey are any of you going to muncie this weekend? BG
Wish I could.. I have to take care of the little lady after her surgery Wednesday... :( Shoot some driver compartment videos if you can.. That would be way cool... :D

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Bill Glidden said:
Hey are any of you going to muncie this weekend? BG
Wish I could.. I have to take care of the little lady after her surgery Wednesday... :( Shoot some driver compartment videos if you can.. That would be way cool... :D
I do have an in car camera, but if we go it would be with the chvey powered car of Kenny Perrys. I hope to have the engine run tomorrow, if the new manifold does well, I have to plumb the manifold for two stages, bummer. We then will go to indy thurs. night and have driver training, and if he feels good about it, we would possibly go to muncie. I know, there are alot of ifs and maybes, but that is the best I can offer, BG

·
Administrator
136,629 Posts
The best you can offer? Come on now you know Im a Chevy guy.. Video pllleeeaaasssseeeeee.... Bill is there any footage on the internet of your car? If so please post it here.. Thanks :D

1 - 20 of 76 Posts