Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with Billy himself and Shannon are thrashing on the Mustang trying to get ready for the 9th Annual Quick Fuel Technologies NMCA Muscle Car Nationals at Beech Bend Raceway in Bowling Green Kentucky this weekend. They will be running in the Scorpion Performance Pro Street class.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Well glad that he will be there but sence moving this event from june how many times has it rained,everyone knows it always rains the weekend of the Kentucky Derby.But i 'll be there not racing but i will be there..

·
Registered
60 Posts
Forecast not looking good, but like someone else mentioned it rains every Derby weekend around here anyways.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
it also has rain on one of the days of the event most of the years. last year was ran out. so the time of year doesn't mater around bowling green,ky give it a day or two and it will be snowing

·
Registered
332 Posts
Somebody should suck Billy off for showing up at a race. That is so freaking awesome that he would race somewhere. I mean, there are only a few people in the world that could take a car they already own and show up somewhere and race.... No, wait, 2 people should suck Billy off for racing at an event....or 3

Can Billy do anything without somebody starting a thread about it?

I'm pretty sure Billy had a BM today... I may start a thread about it.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
People actually like to watch Billy race that's why I put up the post. What do you have and what have you done in your racing career? If you were a famous racer I might just put up a post about you!!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm doing my job that's it. I don't hang on anyone's nuts thank you very much!

NATIONAL TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
NMCA/NMRA
Fastest Street Car magazine
Race Pages Magazine

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'm doing my job that's it. I don't hang on anyone's nuts thank you very much!

NATIONAL TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
NMCA/NMRA
Fastest Street Car magazine
Race Pages Magazine

Yeah, cause I see tech directors from all sorts of organizations start threads about drivers that plan to show up at events. I bet you get lots of neato pics for your magazine though.

I'm glad to hear Billy got his toterhome fixed.... Some folks in Valdosta thought he didn't show up for other reasons, but then they found out about the toterhome issues and they shut up.

·
Fords Only
4,041 Posts
I'm glad to hear Billy got his toterhome fixed.... Some folks in Valdosta thought he didn't show up for other reasons, but then they found out about the toterhome issues and they shut up.
or the fact he is only 2-3 hours from Bowling Green....

1 - 20 of 78 Posts