Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Bill Glidden vs Jeff Naiser

• Bill Glidden

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
At 2900 - Naiser would win. Less then that - Billy'd wipe Naiser's ass.

Are we talking 1/4 or 1/8 here?

·
Premium Member
34,828 Posts
Well after reading Gliddens point of view some more on that 9 page thread, and since the race WILL NOT happen, I think we need to adjust some things here for conversations purposes.

Glidden is running production NASCAR junk(relative terms), while Naiser is running a one off for all intent, prototype engine that is not easily available or doable. He's running a spread bore small block?? Well that is some serious business there.

So this is all fantasy land in reality. You can't just call someone out when the engines are not apples to apples. Why not Naiser call out Steve Miller with his twin turbo truck? He weighs over 3000 pounds.

And you can't have a run what ya brung if the engines are completely different animals.

So, give Naiser a SB2 engine, and put Glidden at 2800 and play ball. Neither is going to happen so it's a bad match to start wtih.

·
Registered
519 Posts
lol chris my good friend just pick one or the other, do not analyize the friggn data and do a term paper on all this. wow i had to pick on ya this am mr u lol. pick who you think will win. easy to do ok.

how is the car??
how is your pops?
e :-D :-D :-D

·
Premium Member
34,828 Posts
Monty you should know the fastest guy doesn't always win!!!!

Naiser will have his stuff on total KILL, and Billy getting down the track, and making a successfull pass is a guarantee.... money in the bank!

·
Administrator
137,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A 4.500 SBC is not a one off block even if Naiser had one. He is on a 4.400 standard bore space block.. just another rumor someone started.. Remember Brian Slef and Jeff Naiser were the guys who were pumping 1040 HP from a 8.600 deck standard bore space 4.400 block with 358 CID in Pro Stock Truck N/A.. The heads aren't one off either.. If they are I have there twin brother sitting in the garage.. I also know a lot of other people who have the same..

·
Premium Member
34,828 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
A 4.500 SBC is not a one off block even if Naiser had one.
Monty I was born on a saturday but not LAST saturday!!!! :roll: I been at least half way around the block.

I don't know where this 1050 horse small block stuff came from 5 years ago, but but I think that's about 100 high.

·
Administrator
137,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Give Bob Panella a call...
Give Brian (Lump) Self a call..
Give Jeff Lukovich a call...
Give Patrick @ Pro Systems a call..

Ask where the HP numbers were @ for these truck towards the end...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.