Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
in Vegas......yep thats right.....Congrats Billy!!!!
Thanks Jimmy. I am still disappointed that I lost, but we had a great day! I also had a great time! I have to say this from a personal view. It has become a great thing to have met you folks, you and Ray are always smileing :) And always positive attitude wise, I actually would look for Ray on the way back from runs. :D It would have been a huge feather in our team efforts, and actually still is, but loseing stinks! I am calling Dad tonight to confirm his racing the grand am in a few weeks, if he does not commit to it, then I will move the seat for Chuckie to race it, thanks BG

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Billy we're a couple of old farts.....Ray (Resident Ford Nut :roll: ) can't stop smilin when he see's you Ford Guys......You make his day.....He wouldn't shut up on the plane......Now the true test.....does he have the balls to tell his wife he's goin to Fla with me.......Again! :p

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
Billy we're a couple of old farts.....Ray (Resident Ford Nut :roll: ) can't stop smilin when he see's you Ford Guys......You make his day.....He wouldn't shut up on the plane......Now the true test.....does he have the balls to tell his wife he's goin to Fla with me.......Again! :p
HEHEHEHE!!!! I don't know you guys that well? But it sure seems as if you two keep pretty busy, and have a great time! Kind of like a second childhood :) I know? :WGAF But you all look here for reports, so I guess you folks do? BG

·
Registered
784 Posts
I had the chance to meet Bill this weekend.
He was super nice and took the time to take a picture with
my wife and then I. I forgot to mention that he ran very well 219MPH.
We are a turbo family at heart but will cheer for Bill in the future.

·
16,373 Posts
Billy, I totally enjoyed myself this weekend and Shannon and your hospitality. Now go to PRI and meet Bob Glidden. Wife, or Bob Glidden??? HMMMMM :roll:

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Congrats on your showing in the finals again. I know its luck right? :roll: :-D Sorry I missed all the action but Jimmy and Ray said it was a blast.. Again congrats... :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts