Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here know a way to contact Billy at Oddy's Performance Elma NY, Seems he has my money and my blower and doesn't want to answer his phone 716-674-2500 (2501).
On April 26th his charged my credit card for a blower repair and update, 3 promises later NOBLOWER, NO TRACKING NUMBER and now NO ANSWER PHONE. At this point i just want my parts back so I can send it to a reliable rebuilder who will at least tell a customer the truth. Oddy's performance came highly recommended but these peoples expeirences must have been during the Jim Oddy era!

Thanks
Bill

·
Registered
13,146 Posts
Very strange, but not the first negative post I've read about the new ownership. Hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Billy at Oddys did the right thing. I received my blower today Updated and repaired as dicussed. Thank you Billy for your attention to my problem.

·
Registered
13,146 Posts
Glad to hear everything is still good up there in Western NY!

·
Senior Moment
6,731 Posts
this from upstate newyork drag racers site.....
BeAfraid
Bob Ross

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:22 am Post subject: WELL HERE WE GO AGAIN,
BILLY LEVERENTZ AT ODDY'S IS STILL SCREWING ME ON MY ENGINE!!

THE 1ST. SCREWING WAS WHEN YOU PROMISED ME MY ENGINE THE 3DR WEEK OF MARCH WHEN I DROPPED IT OFF SEPTEMBER OF 2011 AND THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
THEN YOU PROMISED ME THE END OF APRIL, THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
THEN YOU PROMISED ME THE LAST 3 WEEKENDS, THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN EITHER.
LAST MONDAY WHEN I WAS IN YOUR SHOP BILLY YOU PROMISED ME WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY IT DIDN'T HAPPEN THEY'VE BOTH COME AND GONE AGAIN.

I GUESS I SHOULD OF ASKED WHAT WEEK AND WHAT MONTH

I'LL BE THE TUESDAY FOR MY ENGINE AND $6000.00 CASH SO GET FIGURING WHAT YOU OWE ME AND I WANT IT IN CASH

ME I'M DONE PLAYING THIS FUCKIN KIDS GAME WITH YA MAN YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE A PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS AND YOU CAN'T PROVE IT BY ME

SO GET MY STUFF AND MY MONEY I'LL BE THERE TUESDAY MORNING!!

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
this from upstate newyork drag racers site.....
BeAfraid
Bob Ross

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:22 am Post subject: WELL HERE WE GO AGAIN,
BILLY LEVERENTZ AT ODDY'S IS STILL SCREWING ME ON MY ENGINE!!

THE 1ST. SCREWING WAS WHEN YOU PROMISED ME MY ENGINE THE 3DR WEEK OF MARCH WHEN I DROPPED IT OFF SEPTEMBER OF 2011 AND THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
THEN YOU PROMISED ME THE END OF APRIL, THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
THEN YOU PROMISED ME THE LAST 3 WEEKENDS, THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN EITHER.
LAST MONDAY WHEN I WAS IN YOUR SHOP BILLY YOU PROMISED ME WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY IT DIDN'T HAPPEN THEY'VE BOTH COME AND GONE AGAIN.

I GUESS I SHOULD OF ASKED WHAT WEEK AND WHAT MONTH

I'LL BE THE TUESDAY FOR MY ENGINE AND $6000.00 CASH SO GET FIGURING WHAT YOU OWE ME AND I WANT IT IN CASH

ME I'M DONE PLAYING THIS FUCKIN KIDS GAME WITH YA MAN YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE A PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS AND YOU CAN'T PROVE IT BY ME

SO GET MY STUFF AND MY MONEY I'LL BE THERE TUESDAY MORNING!!
Since that was posted last Sunday,did he go pick it up yesterday ?? Update ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Does anybody know his current address ?
to the shop or did he move?? He still hasn't answered my calls or returned any,so much for him being the stand up guy,a courtesy call from him on the situation with my motor would be great,

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
When Jim ran the shop it was top notch , sounds like Billy is running it into the ground . I would drive there and get your stuff .

·
Senior Moment
6,731 Posts
latest i saw...

I HATE F-KING LIAR'S,,,

Well here's how it went,
2 days ago when i posted the engine cement video Billy at Oddy's was supposed to be doing the one side, and yesterday would of been side 2,

I got up there yesterday at 10am and his shop is almost emptied out he's moving now I flipping out,
where my engine I wanna see the block I wanna see what's done so he takes me in the back where there guys were just sweeping and there sets my engine stripped and not covered and all the dust going all over it from the air, his 2 clowns were cleaning house and all of his machinery is about outta there to, he said we'll be here for a few more weeks
so I asked to see the cement job and how it came out,
he says I didn't do it yet I got one bottle and there's on coming on the UPS truck today
I said no there's not it came and went while I was waiting for you to return,
he says then it must be the fed-ex truck then.
He said I'll do it as soon as he comes today we'll have this done and put back together and on the dyno for Saturday and I said if it aint it's going Monday morning I'll come get it he said it'll be done, so I left and come home like a dummy again.

Now I got home at 1230 and there a message on my phone, Noel it's Billy I got your engine and cemented and it's up to the bottom of the water pump holes and looks good.
Now I just let there and it wasn't done and I got so f-king mad I almost went right back up there to get my engine.
I thought about it all night, the more I thought the madder I got and I couldn't sleep I'm lucky to have gotten a hour all night long.
I got up at 530 went to the barn and checked on the puppies and they were all ok and doing good so I fed the pigs and flew to Elma to get me a piece of his ass.
I got there at 8:10 and the doors were locked but he was there so I sat in my truck for about 5 minutes and seen him inside looking out at me so, here I come mother f-ker
Hey Noel how's it going he says Billy I got home yesterday after leaving here and there's a message on my answering machine, Noel it's Billy I got your engine and cemented and it's up to the bottom of the water pump holes and looks good, BILLY WHY DID YOU F-KING LIE TO ME I GOT RED RIGHT NOW.
GO GET MY ENGINE I'M ALL DONE PLAYING THIS f-KING GAME WITH YOU, YOU JERKED ME FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS NOW GO GET MY STUFF NOW.
Off he went like a little kid scrambling and got most of it and today he's suppose to bring that over and I'll ask when they call me with the $$$ amount.
He's also suppose to drop off 1/2 my money Tuesday or Wednesday to Mike which I gotta sit down and figure that out.

Now Mike Janis Racing looks over the block and don't like what Billy did when he splayed it for me.
The caps you can feel a uneven match so he's gonna check and see if that will clean up or I gotta buy a Dart block. The stuff I got he says is only good for 1200-1300hp with he dart block a good crank and a good camshaft he said I could get 1700hp easy but I think the crank will be around $4000 and the cam I don't know yet but I can't do that now unless I sell a couple of cows I got a guy wants.
But that's where I'm at now Mike Janis has most everything and I need to get my money he owes me.
On way or the other I'll get to that track some how before the end of the season I hope.

SO IF ANYONE'S GOT SOMETHING THERE BEING BUILD GOOD LUCK WITH THEM 2 CLOWNS HE'S GOT THERE NOW

O WOULD GO THERE FOR A QUART OF OIL HE'S NOTHING BUT A LYING BITCH AND A WORTHLESS BUSINESSMAN

MIKE JANIS HAS GOT MY STUFF NOW

·
Registered
73 Posts
nice,i suppose i will quit holding my breath on him making my motor right,maybe thats why he hasnt called me back,busy lookin for a new shop,

·
Registered
29 Posts
i thought i was a good friend he has over $100,000 in parts 2 complete engines, k11 blower, crank and rods for turbo engine over $10,00o in parts, lastly lenco cs1 completely rebuilt plus 3 extra gear sets.

he told me in may he was moving and i can't reach him even at home.

next step is the one i hope i don't need to use!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I believe the new shop is on Olean Road East Aurora, if that makes any sense to you guys I am in Oz waiting on numerous engines etc as well as return phone calls

1 - 20 of 55 Posts