Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
looks like they do not take credit card.. probably too many charge backs for non delivery.. here is the sales email if enough of us ask why it is takeing so long to get this guys shit done they may speed it up a little.. who knows

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I assumed this resolved, I don’t recall seeming any follow up posts. Anyone else see the finished build ....
By the time I received the block we were out of time to build the motor for the seasons main race, so the block was sold and I fitted a Noonan 4.9" Hemi with twin 98's. The engine is still being finished, will be twin 88's in a big tyre 69 camaro 3/4 car. Should be done in 4-6 months.

6BOOST

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
By the time I received the block we were out of time to build the motor for the seasons main race, so the block was sold and I fitted a Noonan 4.9" Hemi with twin 98's. The engine is still being finished, will be twin 88's in a big tyre 69 camaro 3/4 car. Should be done in 4-6 months.

6BOOST
That was a shit, but as said by 10sec, Noonan is a great choice, their quality is superb.

Good luck with the build completion

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Energy mfg. Is the shelf stocking end of visner heads and the mnfg. of blocks. They are owned by the guy who owns callies cranks. Nice group of people. This would be my first call for anything billet currently besides ajpe stuff..

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,752 Posts
In case anyone else finds this while looking for info on billet blocks, there's also a place called Energy that makes billet blocks, heads, intakes, etc... They build blocks for Callies, as a matter of fact. They were claiming no wait at one point not long ago. So they may be a good option for anyone looking for a billet block. Just Google "Energy billet blocks"

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
In case anyone else finds this while looking for info on billet blocks, there's also a place called Energy that makes billet blocks, heads, intakes, etc... They build blocks for Callies, as a matter of fact. They were claiming no wait at one point not long ago. So they may be a good option for anyone looking for a billet block. Just Google "Energy billet blocks"
😎 419-355-9304 ext.1102 or 734-604-5659

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
we purchased an Energy block last year, was quoted 4 weeks, took 3 weeks.. service was great and the product is really nice, we will have the car done later this year and will see how it holds up at 4000+ hp which im sure it will do with zero issues,

we just purchased a CN block that is New but "second hand" to replace a dart iron block in our car, the block is 170lb lighter... along with some AJPE billet heads... should be good for a little more power

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
we purchased an Energy block last year, was quoted 4 weeks, took 3 weeks.. service was great and the product is really nice, we will have the car done later this year and will see how it holds up at 4000+ hp which im sure it will do with zero issues,

we just purchased a CN block that is New but "second hand" to replace a dart iron block in our car, the block is 170lb lighter... along with some AJPE billet heads... should be good for a little more power

That is awesome looking man!

We ended up with a new "secondhand" cn block as well.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

61 - 72 of 72 Posts