Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 835 Posts

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After talking it over we will keep the ultimate street name but if i catch any of you thieves stealing my M/T PRO 275 name in any way,shape or form there will be problems..................
Thanks to Alan Kennedy and Sean @ MEDIA 1 for making this possible.
As you will notice very little has changed except the tire rule and some wording. A couple of 50# weights here or there. Thanks everyone. I will look at the N/A combos and see if there is a place for them in this class. If we decide to allow them at certian weights then we will make an amendment to the rules no later than next week. We will not be changing rules for peoples cars that dont fit. 98% of these rules have been the same for the last 2 years and there doesnt seem to be any need for any real changes.

BILLET ATOMIZER INJECTORS
&
MEDIA 1
ULTIMATE STREET
32 CAR FIELD (150.00 TECH CARD)
5,000.00 WIN
1000.00 R-UP
200.00 SEMIS
150.00 1/4'S
100.00 1/8’S
Ultimate Street street is a heads up class designed for any passenger vehicle from any major manufacturer. Ultimate street cars are limited to a maximum cubic inch limit of 440 cubic inches.

Fiberglass/Carbon body panels are allowed. No one piece front ends. Cowl hoods may not be taller than half way point of the windshield. Forward facing scoops are prohibited.
Racers may have forward scoop if completely sealed/plugged.
INTERIOR

Aftermarket steering columns are allowed.

ELECTRICAL

Optical devices are prohibited. All entries must have operational head lights and tail lights.

ENGINE

Aftermarket blocks and cylinder heads are allowed. Entries may utilize a single carburetor or single throttle body (4150,4500 mounted) Motor plates and solid mounts are allowed. Engine must be in stock location. Mufflers are required on all vehicles except turbo entries. Entries must utilize a single stage nitrous plate with one nitrous, one fuel and one redundant purge solenoid. Foggers must be disconnected and all solenoids must be capped off. Nitrous plates using fogger nozzles are not allowed. All engines are limited to 440 cubic inches. Any engine in question will be measured with a P&G gauge. A correction factor of 1.5% will be used. Competitors may be asked to remove a cylinder head for bore and stroke measurements should any discrepancies arise.

POWER ADDERS

Nitrous - Progressive nitrous controllers are allowed.

SUPERCHARGERS AND TURBO ENTRIES MUST BE STOCK VALVE ANGLE ENGINES ONLY. NO ENTRY MAY HAVE ANY DEVICE TO DIRECT AIR INTO TURBO OR SUPERCHARGER PERIOD. NO CUTTING OF ANY HOLES ON FRONT END. STOCK FRONT ENDS WITH GRILLS/SLOTS ETC. ARE ALLOWED
WITH NO MODIFICATIONS PERIOD. A 50# WEIGHT PENALTY WILL BE ADDED FOR THESE COMBINATIONS IF TURBO/SUPERCHARGER IS FORWARD MOUNTED BEHIND GRILL/SLOTS/ETC

BOOSTED CARS MAY NOT USE ALCOHOL OR ANY OXYGENATED FUELS.( Q-16 ETC...).. ALL SUPER CHARGERS AND TURBOS MUST BE ORIGINAL FROM FACTORY AND TRUE SIZE.. NO REDUCERS OR BILLET WHEELS.

SB CHEVY 23 DEGREE

SB FORD 20 DEGREE

FACTORY HEADED SMALL BLOCK FORD MOD MOTOR

SUPERCHARGER MAX

F1A-3100 #

F1C - 3250 #
YSI - 3250 #

TURBO MAX

T-76 3100 # NO REDUCERS

T-80 3200 # NO REDUCERS

TRANSMISSION

Any OEM style automatic or OEM manual transmission is allowed. Manual transmissions must utilize an SFI approved bell housing.

REAR SUSPENSION

Stock type rear suspension only. Coil over shocks are allowed. Aftermarket replacement control arms are allowed.

WHEELS/TIRES
M/T TIRE PART # 3754R ONLY

WEIGHTS>
Base weight - 3200 lbs

All heads 14.9 and under - 3250 lbs

Any canted valve head - 3250 lbs

All heads 15 degrees and above carry no additional weight

Any 23 degree combo - 3000 lbs

BLUE THUNDER HEADS - 3300 lbs

Any 20 degree ford - 3000 lbs

C3,OLD STYLE YATES,C302,C302B - 3150

NO BILLET CYLINDER HEADS

Leaf springs -100#

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Tire rule is stupid just makes for alot of spinning and is bad too watch. If all cars have the same tire let them have a good one. Or slicks

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Looks good Duck.I didn't see the words "Small blocks only".

Oh......In on one

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tire rule is stupid just makes for alot of spinning and is bad too watch. If all cars have the same tire let them have a good one. Or slicks
X275 is your best friend:smt102

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So let me get this straight, there is a class with a limiting tire like it was suppose to be a long time ago. Go promod racing if thats your cup of tea. I really dont give a fuck either way. These are the rules, race or dont race.........

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Duck, did you intentionally drop the 200# weight break for V6's? I don't think I can make it in time for the Feb race, but I've been looking to build a Syclone for the class, and that weight break is obviously a huge factor.

Also, I really think E85 would help make this a much more affordable class.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Duck, did you intentionally drop the 200# weight break for V6's? I don't think I can make it in time for the Feb race, but I've been looking to build a Syclone for the class, and that weight break is obviously a huge factor.

Also, I really think E85 would help make this a much more affordable class.
No it just got left off. I will note it for you.
Are we talking E85 for boosted or non boosted?

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
So let me get this straight, there is a class with a limiting tire like it was suppose to be a long time ago. Go promod racing if thats your cup of tea. I really dont give a fuck either way. These are the rules, race or dont race.........
I always said I would run the M/T.........If everybody else did.The Hoosier was an advantage,no doubt.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
E85/E98 for both. I can get E98 for right around $3/gallon, versus having to take a second mortgage to afford C16 these days...

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I always said I would run the M/T.........If everybody else did.The Hoosier was an advantage,no doubt.
I agree with you. Goss dont but who cares.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
No it just got left off. I will note it for you.
Are we talking E85 for boosted or non boosted?
The way I read it E85 is not allowed on boosted cars. It says nothing about it for N2O cars=legal

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We are going to look into the E85. At this time do to not knowing about what its made out of it will not be legal on any combo.

1 - 20 of 835 Posts