Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
frigen ROCK!!!

Bill Miller... ordered pistons 2 weeks ago and they are being shipped today. Some problems with dimensions about 2 days into the process but they took care of it!!

Mark Williams.. Shipped 2 calipers to be rebuilt last week. They arrived at their shop on Friday and are being shipped today :shock: Also ordered a ton of parts from them and they were at my door in 2 days

LSM.. Ordered cam 2 weeks ago and it is done...

Precision Turbo.. orders a fuel pump and was at my door the next day.. :shock: Thanks Brian M.

Gilsbach RaceCraft.. Order a custom part and its done by the time I get to his door 8)

Hutch's Transmission Service.. just rocks in every aspect!!!

Jim Powski Racecraft.. Ordered a part and it is to me at the track!!! Very cool...

Hopefully things continue to go smooth with the rest of the build up... Im sure it will as this is pretty much the end of it before it goes to Gilsbach for completion.. :D

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So far everything seem to work under a flat hood. I used masking tape across the fenders when I was doing the intercooler work. I used the hood I have with a scoop and it looks like a flat one will work with minor mods internally. Does anyone know how much bracing a carbon fiber hood has on the underside?

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Carbon Fiber Hood for a Backet Car.

Aw just use a steel Hood. with stock Hinges.

After monson kicks your ass, we'll need something drive to go get Beer in.

That intercooler box will work great to keep the Beer Cold

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Better have a lot of support if Burtha stops by :shock: :-D :-D

You forgot to thank the Pizza delivery person to being on time 8)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts