Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bill these are the new rules will this get any of your cars to show up. 4 tenths pro tree 5.00 (second) Flat is the cut off, if a car runs faster than five seconds in eliminations this car will be disqualified. 1 True backhalf cars and stock suspension cars only, no tube chassis cars (aftermarket bolt on suspension parts allowed) 2. Vehicle Weights: Minimum weight for all cars 3000lb 3. Exhaust must run through mufflers 4. All vehicles must be stock appearing 5. Must have working headlights and tail lights. 6. Max. tire size 10.5 W slick . Any size D.O.T. approved street tire.

Any power adder allowed

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Bill these are the new rules will this get any of your cars to show up. 4 tenths pro tree 5.00 (second) Flat is the cut off, if a car runs faster than five seconds in eliminations this car will be disqualified. 1 True backhalf cars and stock suspension cars only, no tube chassis cars (aftermarket bolt on suspension parts allowed) 2. Vehicle Weights: Minimum weight for all cars 3000lb 3. Exhaust must run through mufflers 4. All vehicles must be stock appearing 5. Must have working headlights and tail lights. 6. Max. tire size 10.5 W slick . Any size D.O.T. approved street tire.

Any power adder allowed

I can get you Travis Essleman and Dave Underwood with those rules if you consider the turbo being the mufflers. Mycar and the others we talked about would be out because of the head light rule but I would like to come down and run even with the 5.00 break out deal. I will call Travis and Underwood for you to see if they would be willing to come down for sure.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bill I forgot to put that in, yes the turbo cars can run with the turbo being the muffler. Brian Keller with the turbo Fairmont has benn racing with us this yr and has come in 1st in the first race and 2nd in the race Sat. the next one is going to be the 16th of August. Bill thanks for the help and hope your close to getting back together.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Bill I forgot to put that in, yes the turbo cars can run with the turbo being the muffler. Brian Keller with the turbo Fairmont has benn racing with us this yr and has come in 1st in the first race and 2nd in the race Sat. the next one is going to be the 16th of August. Bill thanks for the help and hope your close to getting back together.

I will check with Dave and Travis and see if they can make it. I probably won't be ready by then but I will try and see where things go. There is a 20K Outlaw 10.5 race that weekend in Canada also so if were together I might have to drive the opposite direction of KV.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts