Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard from a pretty reliable source that Bill Jenkins will be making an appearance and signing autographs at the Muscle Car show in Rosemont (Chicago) on November 19 and 20. I was told he was going to be in a exhibit with a couple of the local Grumpy's Toy Nostalia Pro Stock tribute cars. Can anyone confirm????

·
Registered
295 Posts
Its not a rumor Grumpy will be there supporting the nostalgia Pro Stocks, which will be very kool and i cant wait to meet him!

·
Registered
295 Posts
i just stopped by Mark Pappas house and he has both the prostocks cleaned up and ready for the show this weekend, and he has some pretty cool nostalgia pro stock shirts for sale. Ill have to get Grumpy to sign one

·
Registered
295 Posts
Rick are you going to be there??

·
Registered
32 Posts
I talked with Mark Pappas today 11-19-11 and yes he and da grump was there in Chi Town at the Muscle Car Show ... Mark went out of his way to help put this thing on... helped with Bill getting around, and the logistics of him getting there also... my hat of to him... just wish I could have been there, maybe Bill can make it out here to the west coast somtime? maybe somthing like the March Meet in Bakersfield or even the Hot Rod Reunion next year?, what I understand he is doing better health wise and also when I talked to him last ... he is sharp as a wip!
[/IMG]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts