Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Glidden
that folks are stooping to new lows all the time, when we unloaded the car, we noticed that someone actually (keyed) looks like the use of a dzus tool, our car. Man these folks need to truely get a grip. There is really no excuse for whomever did this to our car, complain, moan and groan all you want, but keep it away from other peoples equipmant, and belongings, we all work hard to do this, and for some lowlife to do such a shitty thing is beyond words. I do not care that steve kirk and one of his guys do not like me, Now I need someone to donate some servailence cameras so we can always have proof?? I figure crap is going to hit the fan soon with all this crying and complaining, and as well it should, BG

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
maybe look into a baby monitoring system instead of asking for a donation, they're cheap:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Glidden
that folks are stooping to new lows all the time, when we unloaded the car, we noticed that someone actually (keyed) looks like the use of a dzus tool, our car. Man these folks need to truely get a grip. There is really no excuse for whomever did this to our car, complain, moan and groan all you want, but keep it away from other peoples equipmant, and belongings, we all work hard to do this, and for some lowlife to do such a shitty thing is beyond words. I do not care that steve kirk and one of his guys do not like me, Now I need someone to donate some servailence cameras so we can always have proof?? I figure crap is going to hit the fan soon with all this crying and complaining, and as well it should, BG
That is one cowardly thing to do. Hopfuly someone will step up and tell ya who did it.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Fucking people are ass holes. You hater need to get a life. If you ever got to spend any time with Billy and Shannon you might change your toon. These are great people just trying to live the dram and make a living. So if you don't care for them stay the FUCK away ass holes they dont need you any how. Ok now you really want to know how i feel???

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not really:smt118

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
If someone scratched his car they are a bunch of pussies. I don't care if you like the guy or not you should respect hi property and not do anything to it and if you have a problem with him tell it to him man to man.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
That is one cowardly thing to do. Hopfuly someone will step up and tell ya who did it.
*There was only other Democrats around...... had there been a Republican Bill would have heard the Perp getting the SHIT BEATEN out of him (Democrats also don't like to get involved)

·
Registered
16,586 Posts
Don't you retards get it.....................when you fuck with someones shit...........they're just gonna start telling people to stay away form their area. You wanna be an asshole.....no problem.......just go do it in your own neighbourhood. 99% of the fans love the fact that (most) racers are so accessible and without egos/attitudes. People like you are going to ruin it for everyone. If anyone knows whom it is you should post up so a proper ass kicking can take place!

·
Custom Engine Shop
3,812 Posts

Like Billy Glidden or not, whomever did this is a little cowardly bitch that obviously can't him at the track or in life.
There is no need for that to happen ever!

·
Registered
204 Posts
What low life pieces of crap! If you can find out who did it, lets post their names everywhere. Thats a damn shame, folks have always loved your open pit area. I hope someone caught them on tape or will come forward. It doesnt matter whos car was key'd thats coward BS, and deserves an ass whippin'!

Bluelady

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Billy and Shanon, I'm really sorry to hear about this. WTF is wrong with people??

To whom ever did this... YOU ARE TRUELY AN ASSHOLE!! I hope you're proud of yourself, I hope you got a big giggle out of it!! Just remember... Karma is a bitch!!! If you've got a beef with Billy, deal with it. NEVER FUCK WITH ANOTHER MANS (or womans) RACE CAR!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I have a very short fuse when it comes to this shit! Pulled a guy off of his ATV in Norwalk a few years ago (before the pits were paved) for burning out in the stones next to our car. I even think people that string trim to close to the road, and mow with the shoot facing the street are pushing it. As said before like BG or not there is no reason for this.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
If someone scratched his car they are a bunch of pussies. I don't care if you like the guy or not you should respect hi property and not do anything to it and if you have a problem with him tell it to him man to man.
X2!! If you are not man enough to tell him to his face you are a total coward!

·
Registered
274 Posts
I've killed people over less. I would probably stomp a hole in someone if I saw them doing something like that to anyone's car, let alone my turd.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts