Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a bet with bill for $100 over the results of the presidential election. He lost and said he would settle up with Paypal. Then he said he was on vacation and would pay when he got back. Then it he told me his Paypal was frozen and he was waiting for a dispute to be resolved. I then told him he could simply mail me a check and I gave him my address.

2 months later and I still haven't received my money. Bill Diehl is a worthless piece of shit that doesn't pay his debts.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=523122

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
No doubt. Make it right Bill. Pulled the same shit with me and I even took up for him on here as I didn't think he would flake out.

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
I remember that shit. Wasn't he betting everyone $100 that Romney was going to win or something? Or at least the first 5 people that wanted to bet or something? Boy that backfired. lol

I guess Bill is gonna have to raise his debt ceiling. LOL

·
Registered
9,455 Posts
And I'm sure We are all deeply concerned over this,He cant pay you because the asshole won and took His money.

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,499 Posts
I remember that shit. Wasn't he betting everyone $100 that Romney was going to win or something? Or at least the first 5 people that wanted to bet or something? Boy that backfired. lol

I guess Bill is gonna have to raise his debt ceiling. LOL
he bet that Romney would landslide Hussein by 100 electoral votes or more. I bet him $100 on that one, but he's been mysteriously missing once he got called out to pay.

·
Banned
110,033 Posts
Who cares it's a fucking internet bet and $100 you didn't have to start with, you are out nothing.

I paid both my bets off to people on this site after the election( paid by that Friday). I would have expected them to pay me, if they didn't pay I'd know they were just blow-hards.

Bill should pay-up or the next time just keep his mouth shut.
I say this and I like Bill's posts.

You're only as good as your word
exactly

Jon

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
I paid both my bets off to people on this site after the election( paid by that Friday). I would have expected them to pay me, if they didn't pay I'd know they were just blow-hards.

Bill should pay-up or the next time just keep his mouth shut.
I say this and I like Bill's posts.

Jon
QFT

1 - 20 of 76 Posts