commies of a feather stick together

·
Registered
22,357 Posts
Now that's a worthless endorsement.

·
Registered
9,621 Posts
Wouldn't that be something if Trump flipped NY.
That is along the lines of what I posted in 2016. Didn’t work out that well obviously. Great thought though !! There’s way way too many leftists and welfare fucks. New York is done.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Okay, I live at the bottom of the South Pacific so I dont even qualify to vote in your presidential elections. Our press is totally Anti Trump - so I go daily to Breitbart to try and see some balance, and to Yellow Bullet for the political wisdom (or maybe indepth articles) of course :cool: .

So maybe my information isnt as good as the stuff you get, but regardless, based on that can somebody please explain the following:

1) Is a de Blasio endorsement a good or a bad thing?
He seems to be the default option NYC mayor rather than anyone useful? It seems to me that he might be the "Kiss of Death"

2) When will Avenatti rejoin the race and become the official candidate?
He seems to be everything that the Dems love in a candidate
- Hes a lawyer,
- Hes a crooked lawyer,
- Hes a crooked lawyer who got caught
- Hes a crooked lawyer who got caught trying to shake down money from folk with money

Isnt that the Dem industry standard for selection - From Kennedy to Clinton to Obama, I think they all used that path to the Oval Office??

·
Registered
22,357 Posts
DeBlasio is the quintessential slime ball. Self-serving, ultra-liberal idiot put into office by a city chock-full of ultra-liberals who also gave us AOC and Bloomberg. Association with him evidently isn't a strong card to play as evidenced by his short, zero-polling Presidential run. Therefore, I would assume that association with or endorsement by him would not be helpful unless you are a self-serving ultra-liberal.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Ironic the Democrat Party doing seemingly nothing but stupid dumb-ass maneuvers. In reality with nothing but screwed up liberal politicians in the Democratic Party, every maneuver that the party makes can only be dumb-ass maneuvers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts