·
Registered
26,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The girl in the blue bikini has a band called Dirty Pretty Things. She is part of a mud wrestling show called SLAM WOW, there is a video in the same group as the bikini video. It has to be editted as it probably violates Youtube policy.

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a Caddy built in North America, not some piece of plastic crap built overseas. So no dents. I was just glad the sunroof didnt pop!

·
Registered
762 Posts
I think your buddy paid them to do it like that. Kinda obvious when the one girl does the crotch shot. Just so happened to have the camera there at that precise moment!! Please.

·
Balls Deep N A Build
877 Posts
Nobody would be on the roof of my car. Especially some nasty homely looking biatches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $12? Damn. Youd been better off going to Mikes Car Wash and jerking it to the " nicest ass thread" :p

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL, the one on the roof is pushing 40, and I knew her before my wife. She maybe not be Miss America, but I can say she would make you happy non the less, with a lot less maintenance too. Most of the girls were from SLAM WOW, a mud wrestling group that was just forming at the time. As for the price, all proceeds went to a children's charity, so who cares.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts