Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Super Moderator
46,587 Posts
So how long until these thugs kick the shit out of the guy who filmed everything on his helmet cam and has now shown it to millions?

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,950 Posts
There's a pretty good "Chance" that is him.

·
Registered
47,795 Posts
Reginald Chance, 38, of Brooklyn, has lawyered up and is expected to surrender by Friday, according to two law-enforcement sources speaking on condition of anonymity.
Chance is the top target from Sunday’s shocking motorcycle road rage attack, an assault that left Alexian Lien, 33, pummeled and bleeding on the pavement as his wife and 2-year-old daughter cowered in their black Range Rover.

·
Registered
26,806 Posts
"Just before Chance allegedly pulls Lien from the car, Bresloff’s video abruptly ends — turned off, cops say, so as to avoid creating an incriminating record of the ensuing assault.
Cops aren’t buying Bresloff’s claim that his camera “accidently” shut off, another law-enforcement source said.
Chance’s Facebook page says he is from Guyana and that he works as a driver and supervisor for Bimmy’s sandwich shop in Queens."
I got this off CNN's site.

jus sayn...

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
Send him back to Guyana, after serving 10 years or so.

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
I'd like to see him sent back to where he came from to serve time there. I would imagine it's no picnic there like it is here. He'd be sleeping on a dirt floor eating once a week.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
if this wouldve happen in tx. i guarantee you that nyugga wouldve got his wig split as soon as he started hitting the window. :smt068

1 - 20 of 70 Posts