Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
11,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ladies and gentlemen John Meany and his great company BIGSTUFF3 has stepped up in a big way to sponsor the
Shakedown @ Etown event. BIGSTUFF3 has supported the Shakedown race since the beginning. BIGSTUFF3 is the perfect example of a company giving back to its racers. For the 2008 Shakedown event BIGSTUFF3 will:

1) pay $1,000 to the #1 qualifyer in blown pro mod, outlaw 10.5, heavy street and drag radial.

2) BIGSTUFF3 will also contribute $1,000 to the payout for each of the 4 classes listed above!

3) BIGSTUFF3 will pay $500 extra dollars to team that can qual #1 and win the race. (for this bonus must have bigstuff3 fuel management)

4) BIGSTUFF3 will PAY $500 bucks to the "TUNER" of any team that wins OUTLAW 10.5, HEAVY STREET and/or DRAG RADIAL (must have BIGSTUFF3 to be eligible for this bonus)

....a very big THANK YOU to the Meany family and BIGSTUFF3 products. Please consider using BIGSTUFF3 for all your EFI and engine controller needs in the future.

Dave

·
Registered
304 Posts
Thanks to BigStuff3

Hi John! On behalf of everyone at Raceway Park and our Shakedown at E'town racers and fans, thanks so much for your continuous support of the Shakedown year after year. We really appreciate your involvement with our event! Michelle

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Thank you John and when people think about buying FI systems just think about companies like BS3 that puts money out there for the racers that run his products. This goes for any company that you see supporting races like the Shakedown.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Thanks John! Love my BS3 and wouldn't trade it for anything!

·
Registered
508 Posts
I'm one of those people that will be switching over to EFI this winter, and seeing threads like this sure helps making that decision.

Corey

·
Registered
441 Posts
John Meaney is a badass, never used any BS3 stuff...but hear its quality. I'm a Spetter/TurboPeople/Accel DFI guy. The Shakedown is starting to gain STEAM fast...this year looks to ANIHILIATE every previous year! Dave Hance is THE promoter for Heads up stuff! Good job, Dave, Michelle from RP and all others contributing to this event!!! Pray for great weather...w/cool temps!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
You planning to run the shakedown?
No, I'm trying to talk my wife into letting me go to Bradenton this year. She's mean.:( Johns a good guy and I think it's cool that he is putting out the extra money. I also have BS3 and think it works great. I plan on making a post soon about hitch hiking to Bradenton. Someone has to have a stacker in Ohio or Michigan that will share fuel cost with me for the trip.:confused: I already figured fuel to be around $1,000 to get there and back. My new pistons showed up last week and I hope after the last Milan heads up race I can redo the motor for Bradenton.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
John always steps up to the plate both locally and nationally and his products and support team are second to none!

·
11,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This year at Shakedown John Meany will be Present....he will also have some stuff to display i believe.

·
Administrator
136,851 Posts
Man one would think YB.com would get at least a small print logo in the lower right hand corner of the flyer that would be visible by an electron-microscope. No such luck I guess. Maybe next year.. :(

·
11,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Man one would think YB.com would get at least a small print logo in the lower right hand corner of the flyer that would be visible by an electron-microscope. No such luck I guess. Maybe next year.. :(
it will def be on new flyer that Gary Rowe is working on...not sure but i don't think any company is on flyer now? Monty I appreciate everything YB has done to help with race!

Now will the Yellow Bullet be coming to Shakedown?

·
Administrator
136,851 Posts
it will def be on new flyer that Gary Rowe is working on...not sure but i don't think any company is on flyer now? Monty I appreciate everything YB has done to help with race!

Now will the Yellow Bullet be coming to Shakedown?
I just wanted to rib ya a little. I dont get to do that very often with ya. :p:p:p

The bullet will be there!! If someone buys it!! :p:p:p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts