Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to think Whit Bazemore was, or as I call him... Twit Bazemore. Hot Rod Fuller has a complex about being 5'6" and is a real ass. Connie Kalitta used to be, but seems to have mellowed with age. I suppose many will think Don Schumacher is. WJ is just plain grumpy any more, the way Prudhomme was last time I saw him.

Any others worth mentioning?

·
Tire Waster
7,086 Posts
Are you always "happy, go lucky" or do you sometimes have bad days? They are in a tough business and my guess is they have plenty of "bad days" and very few "good days". Such is the nature of professional drag racing.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used to think Whit Bazemore was, or as I call him... Twit Bazemore. Hot Rod Fuller has a complex about being 5'6" and is a real ass. Connie Kalitta used to be, but seems to have mellowed with age. I suppose many will think Don Schumacher is. WJ is just plain grumpy any more, the way Prudhomme was last time I saw him.

Twit...no. kalitta... no. WJ, Prudhomme and Fuller.... yes.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,163 Posts
WHO GIVES A FUCK :)

·
Registered
436 Posts
X3

·
Registered
11,263 Posts

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
The only time I ever had a conversation with WJ was in the staging lanes at Norwalk a couple years ago before qualifying. He was very pleasant, professional, and articulate. But I had already seen he doesn't tolerate dumbass pricks very well.

Maybe others' problems were on their own end?

If some dumbass started pestering me & getting obnoxious while I was trying to work within my posted schedule (WJ does this, BTW - come back during his scheduled autograph session) I wouldn't be very pleasant either.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts

You, for judging people you dont know

1 - 20 of 91 Posts